Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Boxes Past Andy Ruiz To Reclaim World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    Cheap victory?!? Running away?!?...Tf is you talking about?!?...If AJ was running as you call it, Ruiz have two feet as well...you make it sound like AJ's movement was unfair...Ruiz wasn’t in a wheelchair...he got outboxed and outsmarted! If a fighter doesn’t have a chance why should his opponent give him one?!? Boxing is a science and it’s been that way forever!! This wasn’t a street fight...it was a BOXING match for the HW Championship of the world!! Ruiz wasn’t ready to level up...AJ fought a brilliant fight and deserves props for adjusting and regaining his belts!
    You're talking boxing, he's talking fighting. We all tune in for the boxing match, but we all hope a fight breaks out. This was a dominant performance but not entertaining. I'd rather see an entertaining fight than a dominant performance. It's not like I've got a dog in the race. I'm just looking for the most excitement possible when I'm watching two guys I don't root for.

Comment

• You are a Dumb Punk. Wilder has always been a Gutless Cowardly Cherry Picking BUM !!! Wilder DUCKED Anthony Joshua and would of Received $120 Million Dollars for a 2 Fight Deal. We’ll see if the Stork Legged Punk Wilder actually has the Courage to Fight Anthony Joshua or Will Bum Squad Wilder fight another 50 year old man lol !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        All credit to Joshua for coming in shape and doing what he needed to do to win. He boxed. Ruiz is a disgrace and a one hit wonder.
        For sure . Ruiz is fast but limited as hell

Looked lost in there

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
          Seems we're looking into the same crystal ball
          Hopefully 2020 delivers.

Comment

• If you can’t see this crap was straight FIXED ydksab

Comment

• Wilder is Trending right now out of nowhere so the WORLD and Spoken as far as what they want to see next but I doubt it happens at least not right now

https://twitter.com/search?q=Wilder&src=trend_click

Comment

• Wilder will blast Joshua out

Comment

• Very sad and embarrassing lack of sportsmanship on here, same old names. Cant take a result they dont like, excuse book is out, i dont mean Andy, he can make them because hes invested, just pathetic on here though, what a show up 😂

Comment

• Ruiz outboxed from a no stamina robotic boxer, a bit more too it than that.... too many people slaggin* these boxers off but how long would you last in there with them you keyboard warriors... Unfortunately the fights are governed by who signs them and pays them the most bucks or pounds in the case of AJ... let the best man win may it be Wilder, Fury, AJ or any of the up and coming on the scene as it’s about respect

Comment

• Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                      Wilder will blast Joshua out
                      Probably not, Joshau isnt 40..

Comment

Working...
                      X