Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Don't Want Decision vs. Ruiz - I Want KO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theaside View Post
    LMAOOOOO yeah AJ good one, going for the KO?? lmao i've never seen a fighter so scared in my life, but it's okay when you run all night and the ref is in your pocket, not letting the other guy fight inside
    Andy has that typical fat guy game plan...hoping a guy will recklessly engage him so he can land a shot to the ear or behind the head.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
      I'd rather be dumb than an effeminate loser who worships another person who doesnt know he exists.

That was aj's win, not yours. You're still a f4ggot.
      .................. You called yourself dumb. I know you are but that's still funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Andy has that typical fat guy game plan...hoping a guy will recklessly engage him so he can land a shot to the ear or behind the head.
        Andy looked like dog sht too, don't get me wrong. And I don't expect Joshua to just stand there like a big dummy and get knocked out. but... someone who embarrassed you the first fight, and you come out with the mentality to win on points?!?!! that's so frustrating

Comment

Andy looked like dog sht too, don't get me wrong. And I don't expect Joshua to just stand there like a big dummy and get knocked out. but... someone who embarrassed you the first fight, and you come out with the mentality to win on points?!?!! that's so frustrating
          I was yelling your very words at the tv

Comment

Yeah, that's a champ to get excited about. Runs from the guy who beat him up .... LoL! Oh well.

Andy didn't do himself any favors coming in too heavy to effectively cut off the ring. He had to know he was gonna be after a deer in headlights.

Congrats AJ, you convinced the world you're a better track star than Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Ladies and gentlemen, this is what salty looks like
              Yeah i was wrong. I could make excuses because there are plenty of reasons why it didnt turn out how I thought, buy I won't do that because that's a bltch move. I'll just take the L.

What I really won't do though is let robbie's gay aj worshipping a$$ think he's all high and mighty when he probably hasn't seen the sunlight in a week, riding off aj's success.

Comment

Yeah i was wrong. I could make excuses because there are plenty of reasons why it didnt turn out how I thought, buy I won't do that because that's a bltch move. I'll just take the L.

What I really won't do though is let robbie's gay aj worshipping a$$ think he's all high and mighty when he probably hasn't seen the sunlight in a week, riding off aj's success.
                Good that's the way it should be. It's just a sport at the end of the day and both these guys have carried themselves well.

You can say what you want, but AJ saying AFTER the fight that Ruiz can have a 3rd fight if he wants should make us happy as boxing fans. He's not saying to anyone that they're beneath him no. He's saying "we're in the same era, let's fight".

He even said if Wilder / Fury loses he'll still fight them. Wilder / Fury said the opposite.

I like the first approach.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Good that's the way it should be. It's just a sport at the end of the day and both these guys have carried themselves well.

You can say what you want, but AJ saying AFTER the fight that Ruiz can have a 3rd fight if he wants should make us happy as boxing fans. He's not saying to anyone that they're beneath him no. He's saying "we're in the same era, let's fight".

He even said if Wilder / Fury loses he'll still fight them. Wilder / Fury said the opposite.

I like the first approach.
                  Andy's still a top level fighter. He got his shots in, and kept the much longer, better conditioned champion completely on the back foot. I especially liked how in the later rounds he figured out how to keep joshua from holding by punishing him with those hooks everytime he tried to hug before the ref could break them up.

That was a pro move.

Comment

Andy's still a top level fighter. He got his shots in, and kept the much longer, better conditioned champion completely on the back foot. I especially liked how in the later rounds he figured out how to keep joshua from holding by punishing him with those hooks everytime he tried to hug before the ref could break them up.

That was a pro move.
                    Andy Ruiz is probably the best fighter in the division when it comes to fighting out of the clinch.

A skill many neglect.

Comment

You've done nothing but make excuses. Making threads saying Joshua was holding, saying he was running etc. GTFOH clown

Comment

Working...
                      X