Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Don't Want Decision vs. Ruiz - I Want KO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruiz is built to survive a car crash. That fat little twat might be the hardest fighter to stop in the division.

Comment

I didn't know you could get a ko by getting on your bicycle and refusing to engage for more than 10 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
        I didn't know you could get a ko by getting on your bicycle and refusing to engage for more than 10 seconds.
        It's pretty clear you don't now much. Landing hard punches can get you a KO. Joshua did that. Blubber boy wasn't going anywhere though. After your terrible prediction you should stay away from Joshua topics. You can't be taken seriously.

Comment

Best laid plans.............

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            It's pretty clear you don't now much. Landing hard punches can get you a KO. Joshua did that. Blubber boy wasn't going anywhere though. After your terrible prediction you should stay away from Joshua topics. You can't be taken seriously.
            Nobody other than your fellow gay aj fanbase has taken you seriously on aj topics for a long time now with your blatant immovable bias and aj's dlck in your ass.

Sombody tell me i'm lying.

If aj takes a shlt you're going to say it's a pile of roses.

Win or lose for aj you're still a sensitive starry eyed fanboy.

Comment

LMAOOOOO yeah AJ good one, going for the KO?? lmao i've never seen a fighter so scared in my life, but it's okay when you run all night and the ref is in your pocket, not letting the other guy fight inside

Comment

Who knew a ''legit'' champ can win a rematch by weighing almost 300 lbs and not be 7' tall ?

Comment

Nobody other than your fellow gay aj fanbase has taken you seriously on aj topics for a long time now with you blatant immovable bias and aj's dlck in your ass.

Sombody tell me i'm lying.
                  Lets look at your boxing "knowledge"

After Ruiz had one month of preparation after miller dropped out, joshua didn't win a single round against ruiz.

Ruiz's low, compact, short punching style gave joshua fits. He didn't have any answers at all. He couldn't find a way to effectively get through his guard, he could'nt find away to keep ruiz from getting on the inside, and ruiz was mandhandling him the entire fight.

Now Ruiz has all the momentum, had a full training camp and knows he has the power to hurt him.

AJ just had his first loss, and before he had time to recover mentally, hearn's dumb ass put him right back in with the guy who sonned him lol

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what salty looks like

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Lets look at your boxing "knowledge"

I'd rather be dumb than an effeminate loser who worships another person who doesnt know he exists.

That was aj's win, not yours. You're still a f4ggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X