No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Officially Cleared By UKAD, Charge Withdrawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe shmo View Post
    I just read an interview with arum where he talks about the same thing. He basically said that's y Joshua lost when he fought in the US, because we're more stringent than the UK so he couldn't get by with any extra help here. He also said that's y hearn wants the fight in Saudi Arabia because there's zero regulation there.
    How is having no random testing more stringent? US only has voluntary VADA and Whyte passed that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      How is having no random testing more stringent? US only has voluntary VADA and Whyte passed that.
      😂 These guys have zero brains. So he is using Arum as his gospel. The same Arum that has a rival HW in Fury.

Let’s look at the facts here, Fury (That Arum promotes) was caught by UKAD (USADA equivalent).

UKAD actually test all athletes in the UK and would administer a 2-4 years ban if they find you guilty.

USADA (UKAD equivalent) does NOT test American based boxers, so on top of UKAD, UK boxers also enrol in VADA and another drug agency.

So no Arum is just being Arum and anyone listening to him has to be a joker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
        They're all doing it my man, probably way back further than "Evan Fields" and co. Even the boys on the local circuits are doping where i am, so certainly at wolrd level with all the money to be made.
        Not the 'Bronze-Bomber' Deontay Wilder!
        Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Of course he would. He wouldn't have even had a positive test. Because they don't have anything like UKAD in US boxing, only VADA and Whyte passed that.

UKAD 365 testing is a joke, they compromise with the guilty ( Tyson and Hughie Fury), and let this repeated offender ( Dillian Whyte) walk. Give me the American athletic commission any day of the week, the BBBofC will let a steroid cheat with bricks kill you in the ring and it wont be known until you are in your grave.

Comment

• Originally posted by jondacon View Post
          UK fans ecstatic cuz now they have another person to threaten Wilder with defeat.. lol.

First AJ, Then Whyte, then Fury, then Usyk, them back to Whyte, Feb will be Fury again then 2021 will be Whyte. Lmao.. and doesnt include if AJ wins the rematch. Lmao
          They don't need anyone to threaten to beat Wilder with, Fury already beat him after a 3 year layoff where he abused cocaine, alcohol and weighed over 400lbs.

But apparently scoring two knockdowns and losing every single round in a 12 round fight means you get a draw.

Comment

• Good to hear

Whyte is back in the game..... LETS GO!

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              The gloves Whyte was supposed to use were mistakenly given to one of the undercard fighters. The pair he ended up wearing instead were inspected and cleared by the WBC officials overseeing the fight.

Rivas's team complained that they should have been allowed to inspect the substitute gloves too. I don't really understand what difference that would have made. If the WBC said the gloves were ok, then the gloves were ok.
              No they weren't. That fighter they claimed his gloves where mistakenly given to wasn't wearing those gloves. You can go watch his fight. You don't have to be stupid. It's on camera showing he wasn't using Whyte's gloves

Comment

• I say, lads! it’s a Christmas miracle, it is!

Comment

• Whyte can join Ortiz as a two-time drug popper to get slept by Wilder.

Comment

• I would like for Shyte or UKAD to explain which product or substance he ingested that caused this accidental contamination with Dianabol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I would like for Shyte or UKAD to explain which product or substance he ingested that caused this accidental contamination with Dianabol.
                      You need to read the release again.

They can't link it to anything he did. They're adamant he didn't do anything wrong and the tiny levels would have had no impact.

All of which is consistent with passing multiple tests by multiple agencies on multiple days around that time.

It's all fairly clear. He didn't get away with anything. He didn't do anything. He didn't gain any advantage.

It's scientific expert opinion. Not Whyte, or Hearn, or even the BBoC opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X