Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I'm Getting Screwed Over; Wilder Don't Wanna Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=JakeTheBoxer;20232846]Indeed. Wilder is even afraid to fight N. 5 guy in division. How can we expect him to rematch Fury or fight Joshua -Ruiz winner?[/QUOTE
    He already fought Fury once. Something Joshua nor Whyte had the balls to do. Same with Ortiz. AJ is a bum dont hate on Wilder because you got tricked out like a 2 bit whore.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Dillian Whyte passes all the same drug testing Deontay Wilder does. Id love to see Deontay do some UKAD testing cuz i think hes a drugs cheat just like his brother. But seeing as everybody is in agreement that America is the drug cheating capital of the sport its no wonder they use one of the worlds weakest drug testing agencies to test their fighters. Plus USADA who catch cheats but tell NOBODY, just keep it a secret.
      Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      VADA, the gold standard of testing said Whyte was clean. You missed it...no shame in that. Lots of people didn't get the memo.
      So what should fans make of Dbol being found to be in his system by UKAD? Isn't this when B samples are opened to prove that the first sample was contaminated? Do we just ignore it because well VADA took a sample a week before UKAD sample that was clean and a sample week after UKAD sample that was clean (not sure on the exact time frame)?

Shouldn't we ask Whyte why he didn't sign with PBC which would have put him in line to fight Wilder a lot easier. Not like that would preclude him from fighting in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        So none of that made much sense. Are you confirming Wilder is scared of Whyte? Not that you need to Wilder confirmed that himself with his texts to Whyte.
        You have to have a modicum of sense for even the simple to make sense. Since I write in English how void can you be be is easy to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          So what should fans make of Dbol being found to be in his system by UKAD? Isn't this when B samples are opened to prove that the first sample was contaminated? Do we just ignore it because well VADA took a sample a week before UKAD sample that was clean and a sample week after UKAD sample that was clean (not sure on the exact time frame)?

Shouldn't we ask Whyte why he didn't sign with PBC
          which would have put him in line to fight Wilder a lot easier. Not like that would preclude him from fighting in the UK.
          The PED issue is getting dealt with. How many excuses does Wilder and his fans want to hide behind? B samples, eliminators, final eliminators, final final eliminators. Doesnt like Whytes promoter and so on and so on. Its all quite embarrassing.

Champions should want to face challengers they shouldnt be making endless lists of excuses to get out of those fights. And that is why nobody got as much respect for Wilder as Wilder demands.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boston Hera View Post
            You have to have a modicum of sense for even the simple to make sense. Since I write in English how void can you be be is easy to see.
            Cool, Wilder is ducking. He keeps saying no to Joshua and to Whyte. He is ducking.

Comment

The only people who screwed Whyte is Whyte himself, his B sample, and followed by Eddie Hearn.

Funny Whyte says he's cool with Suleiman and hung out with him in Mexico. Same Eddie and Whyte were claiming he is corrupt, and WBC are We Be Cheat, and 500 days, and 600 days. I guess he's now counting the days UKAD is giving him as a grace period to continue fighting.

Comment

Shut up Whyte. You only have yourself to blame

Comment

Didnt White get whipped by AJ? Why would anyone think u worthy to fight the other 2 champs? Fight that Cuban This r someone who is pertinent.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                    He’s got brass balls for whinging like this when he arguably shouldn’t be fighting at all, and no, I’m not willing to give him the benefit of the doubt seeing as he’s already been caught red-handed before.
                    I think context is important in any circumstance and even in PED testing. Whyte didn't yes positive for some crazy human growth hormone or something, what he was initially popped for was perfectly legal until a few months prior to him testing.

A lot of low level fighters probably have no idea which chemicals are moved on and off the lists. Of course they should, but I think categorising Whyte with a drug cheat like Miller for example, is a bit like putting a dude who stole a pint / quarter of milk into the same criminal classification as a murderer.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not campaigning for the exoneration of Whyte, i don't want to see any cheats in the sport I love.

Comment

Goddammit, just give him the Wilder fight already so his ass can get knocked tha fuck OUT! I'm so sick of this clown I don't know what to do!

Comment

Working...
                      X