Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok..... So whats the REAL reason why Lennox doesnt like AJ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    I think this is it...let's not forget that Lennox is a paid analyst now...it's his job to give his unfiltered opinion about fighters...that means he may not always say nice things about every boxer out there.

I've never read anything from Lennox and felt it to be a 'hating' comment...the dude was a great HW, probably top 10 all-time...he seems pretty secure with himself and I don't think he feels the need to hate on any fighter out there today.
    This is how i always looked at it with lewis. The guys a Living legend, top 10. I dont think hes jealous and i think he has earned his right to critizes

Comment

Because he missed the gravy train when Joshua spurned his management offer.

Comment

Lewis giving fair opinions = hatred to British fans who think Joshua is a God.

Lewis has never said anything about Joshua that isn’t completely fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Here's Lewis showing Wilder how to throw a jab

Mark Breland has kinda taught Wilder to use the jab in a more pawing fashion.. I've seen him use it effectively in an offensive manner a few times, especially to the body, but for the most part it's either defensive or blinding to set up the right hand

Comment

I'm assuming whatever tiny slice of beef Lewis and AJ have going is being used for the media attention it gets. It doesn't seem to run terribly deep. So rather than just remain silent on each other, they can build up a very minor antagonism, and then one day "reconcile" and get the positive payoff for it.

Comment

Jealousy. It's pretty obvious.

Comment

Working...
              X