Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok..... So whats the REAL reason why Lennox doesnt like AJ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok..... So whats the REAL reason why Lennox doesnt like AJ?

I would think that he would be proud of AJ making it this far seeing as he is a fellow Brit. So what is the problem here? I know that there has been some tension between both of them for quite some time, but what is the reason behind it?

Lewis is a jealous weasel

Comment

AJ is NOT to be criticized or mentioned with out permission in boxingscene

Comment

AJ doesn't come to him for advice

Comment

I watched a video the other day and Lewis said he's never spoken to AJ. I think there is some resentment there because AJ is a British heavyweight and he never tried to forge a relationship with Lewis. In that interview Lewis was talking about how he has a lot of knowledge to share with the heavyweights. Lewis likes Wilder because Wilder is willing to listen to him. But it's funny that Tyson & AJ are cool and Tyson and Wilder don't like each other

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            AJ is NOT to be criticized or mentioned with out permission in boxingscene
            I think this is it...let's not forget that Lennox is a paid analyst now...it's his job to give his unfiltered opinion about fighters...that means he may not always say nice things about every boxer out there.

I've never read anything from Lennox and felt it to be a 'hating' comment...the dude was a great HW, probably top 10 all-time...he seems pretty secure with himself and I don't think he feels the need to hate on any fighter out there today.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I watched a video the other day and Lewis said he's never spoken to AJ. I think there is some resentment there because AJ is a British heavyweight and he never tried to forge a relationship with Lewis. In that interview Lewis was talking about how he has a lot of knowledge to share with the heavyweights. Lewis likes Wilder because Wilder is willing to listen to him. But it's funny that Tyson & AJ are cool and Tyson and Wilder don't like each other
              Here's Lewis showing Wilder how to throw a jab

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Here's Lewis showing Wilder how to throw a jab

Like that video.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkinchamp View Post
                  Like that video.
                  Itd hilarious the way there dressed the setting. Time of day lol wilder saying "oh i can step in with it?"

Comment

Hahaha the way lennox says woah after wilders first jab haha

Comment

Working...
                    X