No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Andy Ruiz "Hit The Lottery" After $700K Buyout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Andy Ruiz "Hit The Lottery" After $700K Buyout

Bob Arum presided as Andy Ruiz's promoter throughout the height of the heayweight's career. Then, earlier this year, Ruiz bought out his contract for $700,000, and parted ways with Top Rank. After Ruiz orchestrated his own free agency, he signed with PBC.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like u couldn't see the value in him but PBC did. Thank Ruiz for realizing his worth and believing in himself

Comment

I don't think pbc did anything special for him. Ruiz was the one who begged eddie hearn for the fight and got it.
      ruiz spends his spare time praising the ground al haymon walks on, saying 'if it wasnt for al haymon, i wouldnt be where i am right now'.
      wtf? this is why i cant stand the fat ****.

Comment

Terrence Crawford should do the same thing! Follow Floyd and Ruiz footsteps! If he wants to be great, go to PBC to fight all the marquee names and more money! Go Bud go please!

Comment

War Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by puroylan View Post
            Terrence Crawford should do the same thing! Follow Floyd and Ruiz footsteps! If he wants to be great, go to PBC to fight all the marquee names and more money! Go Bud go please!
            they didn’t do it for him. DAZN did. Ruiz himself initiated the talks with DAZN and Eddie. Not haymon

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
              I don't think pbc did anything special for him. Ruiz was the one who begged eddie hearn for the fight and got it.
              ruiz spends his spare time praising the ground al haymon walks on, saying 'if it wasnt for al haymon, i wouldnt be where i am right now'.
              wtf? this is why i cant stand the fat ****.
              So you can’t stand him because he has a good working relationship with his advisor? That’s rich.

Comment

Arums wrong. Everyone on BoxingScene have been following Ruiz career forever and knew he was a HW juggernaut. Lmao..... Or most have NEVER even heard of Ruiz until he filled in and have been trying to make Ruiz better than he actually is because he beat their guy. I guess its up to you to decide

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
                  So you can’t stand him because he has a good working relationship with his advisor? That’s rich.
                  Lmao. I think that guy knows best. He definetly knows more than Ruiz knows about his own career

Comment

Poor Bob. Still can't get over he let Andy go just a few months before the gift came...

Comment

Working...
                    X