Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Wilder's fanboys want AJ to lose so badly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
    I hate AJ's fckung guts for not fighting Wilder. Sorry about that.

If he was going to actually fight Wilder, I'd desperately want him to WIN, not lose. But he avoids Wilder.

I hate that.
    Avoids Wilder by making offer after offer

Comment

They want the HW titles under Haymon's protection where anyone outside of PBC will never get a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Plenty of upsets have happened in the past. No one in their right mind would say Holyfield beating Buster Douglas was a better or harder win than if he'd fought Tyson on the same day.

Similarly, who do you think Klitschko would have preferred to fight for the title back in the early 2000s? Lewis or Rahman?

I'm sure even you can grasp this simple concept.
        Wilder-Joshua isn't going to matter if Joshua loses to the same guy consecutively. That fight is out the window if Joshua shows the world he isn't as good as Ruiz.

The Wilder-Fury winner vs Ruiz will be what everyone will want. Sorry, that's just how it is. I care very little who ends up fighting for undisputed.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Avoids Wilder by making offer after offer

We can SEE why Joshua did those fake crappy offers. He would DIE against Wilder.

I mean, if Ruiz is too much for him. Msaying?

Comment

We can SEE why Joshua did those fake crappy offers. He would DIE against Wilder.

You talking like you know Wilder is better than Ruiz. What evidence do you have of that? Wilder has avoided the majority of the division.

Comment

I don't know where the americans get this idea that brits hate american boxers..it's not true at all. look at the reception wilder, floyd, mike tyson got in the uk. even evander holyfield came on a british reality tv show.
              most of the time we are reacting/responding to american and mexican clowns.

in the uk, boxing is fun, not toxic. when haye glassed chisora, it was funny.
              When bjs threw a chicken at Wilder's enterouge, it was piss funny, but americans reacted with so much venom against bjs.

i'm just watching Tyan Booth's new vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGaIPTahcf8
              Does Eddie Hearn Bribe The Judges So His Fighters Win???

yet it is bants..it is always funny when tyan pokes fun at the likes of AJ/Hearn and i'm their fan..
              it's even funny that tyan provoked a reaction from aj and his sister.
              he just randomly went after crawford's wife before and provoked a reaction from crawford.

actually the only american who has that type of banter is 50 cent. I like him
              'compooter says'

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Wilder-Joshua isn't going to matter if Joshua loses to the same guy consecutively. That fight is out the window if Joshua shows the world he isn't as good as Ruiz.

The Wilder-Fury winner vs Ruiz will be what everyone will want. Sorry, that's just how it is. I care very little who ends up fighting for undisputed.
                  We all know you pray Joshua loses so you won't have to see Wilder ducking again.

Comment

Why even ask a fughin stupid question
                    I couldn’t give a fugh for one or the other
                    Actually I wish they would both go away just like their annoying fughin fans
                    The reason for that is exactly why stupid questions like the one you just asked and then begins all the racist bullchit to boot
                    But you guys are boxing fans right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      You talking like you know Wilder is better than Ruiz. What evidence do you have of that? Wilder has avoided the majority of the division.
                      Who you got that's better? Fury the proven PEDs abuser with the sucky resume who doesn't fight Joshua? Let's see how he does in the Wilder rematch.

Ruiz could damn well be better than Wilder. I'm all for it. I hope they fight. Personally I think it's a really crappy matchup for Ruiz, but...who wouldn't LOVE to see that fight? Sign me up, dog.

Comment

Working...
                      X