Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Wilder's fanboys want AJ to lose so badly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Ruiz was the second best thing on the forum when he won and you guys were planning Wilder undisputed. Get your story straight when TRYING once again to down play a win by a guy you downplay ,according to you wilder sucks though ...jesus you guys are just DUMB...BIG DUMB..lol .

The jersey jerk strikes again ,can't you ever post with NO contradictions ? DUH .
    You guys weren’t planning anything. I know for a ignorant redneck such as yourself nuance is a hard thing to grasp. Let me try to explain it to you.

I am rooting for wilder to beat AJ but not picking him to beat AJ.

I am not a Ruiz fan but was happy he beat AJ. I was rooting for him to beat AJ again but I picked AJ to win because AJ is better than Ruiz and wilder imo.

I will always root for the American to beat British cuck even if I know the Brit is much better.

Can you understand that?

Comment

• Its not so much that we want AJ to lose but we know it'll be an easy victory for wilder

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I'm sorry but that's just total bs

Wilder was 215 when he fought Ortiz. He's skinny. That's just the way it is.

He's been sub 220 for many fights and was fully prepared for that fight, and if he wasn't that would have been his own fault anyway.

Tyson Fury had legit issues to battle.
        Legit issues eh? Both would be at fault for their own problems.

Let's just see if Mister Tyson will follow through with the rematch and not cancel or claim injury

Comment

Wait wait wait. What you're saying is not true.

Klitschko didn't "go away" for 2 years plus. First and foremost he fought AJ exactly 1.5 years after the Fury fight. Secondly, Klitschko was in training to fight Fury in a rematch in July 2016, and after that was cancelled he agreed to fight AJ and I believe it was publicly announced in december 2016 about a year after the Fury fight.

Now, let's just agree that Wladimir Klitschko is a better name than any guy on Wilder's resume.

However, what I will you is that what matters when it's all said and done is not so much these contenders, but how the fights turn out between each other.

Those three guys need to fight each other. multiple times.
          youre right on the 1.5 yr . I normally check before im not sure about something. But i knew it was almost 2yrs or about 2yr...that i could recall. Im not even gonna bother checking because i know you normally know what youre talking about .
          Even 1.5 of inactivity is bad. Vs Wald was way more active when he fought Fury.
          My opinion...If Wald would have fought AJ before he fought Fury. He would have beat him. He had him hurt in their fight.
          Thats just opinion of course .
          i think we will see as you said...these guys fight multiple times.
          If the up comers mandatories and the redemption guys dont derail the action and leave us with what could have been.
          Dont think Hearns wants AJ and Wilder. Everything to lose. He lost to Andy. Criticised for his scary tactic on rematch. Getting KOd by wilder would end that dude. Hes not mentally strong enough fo that. Wilder wont take a dive like Ruiz did...IMO!

Comment

• We don't. We want him to step in the ring like a man and fight Wilder which he doesn't want to do lol

Comment

• In Wilder-world, someone else losing is as good as Wilder winning. Because we all know, Wilder doesn't have any real benchmark wins himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                In Wilder-world, someone else losing is as good as Wilder winning. Because we all know, Wilder doesn't have any real benchmark wins himself.
                This is a very strange mentality that I see may Wilder fans have.

One guy told me a few days ago that Wilder doesn't need to fight any top 10 opponents because they can't give him a challenge anyway. So it's ok to go down the ranks

They are delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Wilder View Post
                  Legit issues eh? Both would be at fault for their own problems.

Let's just see if Mister Tyson will follow through with the rematch and not cancel or claim injury
                  But Wilder didn't have any problems He just had a long list of excuses.

Fury legitimately came from a documented weight gain, abuse of alcohol and mental health problems.

Whatever issue Wilder had, which he didn't, wouldn't be anywhere near what Fury went through.

Comment

Because you said you think they are better?

If you think they are better then they should prove it, not just hope that someone else does it so they don't have to.

That would be like me saying I don't rate Wilder, I think AJ is better so I hope Ortiz beats him.

No, I hope AJ fights Wilder himself and proves it.
                    Where did I say they were better?

Even if I did say they were better (I didn't) why would I or should I care if they were to beat him or Joe Bloggs was to beat him?

I don't like AJ so I don't care who beats him. I was there when Ruiz beat him and it was absolutely incredible and hilarious. I wouldn't change that priceless moment for the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X