Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Case for Deontay Wilder in the Pound-for-Pound Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's been in my top 10 P4P for ages, and if he beats Fury, I will consider the winner of that fight P4P number 1. Wilder is way better P4P than Inoue, he'd get the equivalent of Donaire out of there, anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Comment

Lol he has great knockout power and always lands that shot but lets not go overboard

Comment

Negro puhlease!

The other fighter gets loose and or fades before windmill gets the opening.

He ain't figuring out pooh but how to survive until his opponent gasses.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of a wilder fluff piece...

Comment

I really enjoy watching his fights but he's not in p4p list at all. No one in the heavyweight division is to be honest. Deontay has to clear out the likes of Fury, AJ, Ruiz and maybe even Whyte for us to have that conversation. And I think he's quite capable of defeating all of the above except for Fury..

Comment

Team Wilder forgets that Fury is getting better in rematches too. Fury stopped his opponents convincingly in rematches.

Comment

Wilder has the worst cherry picked resume of any champion ever, of course this fraud isn't a P4P fighter... literally beat 1 of the current top 10 boxers in 42 fights.. Total joke!
              And that was a 40 year old untested Cuban.

Comment

P4p doesn't make sense with HWs. I'm pretty certain they would suck at lower weights.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                  Negro puhlease!

The other fighter gets loose and or fades before windmill gets the opening.

He ain't figuring out pooh but how to survive until his opponent gasses.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of a wilder fluff piece...
                  Wow you’re a genius! You just described BOXING. Welcome to the boxing forum. If you share your wisdom anymore we all may possibly become geniuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    People take P4P too seriously. But if Wilder wins the Fury rematch I'd consider him one of the 10 best boxers in the world.
                    Yeah maybe if he beats Fury.

But right now his best win is Ortiz, the number 5 (Wilder, Fury, Josh and Ruiz are the big four) of a quite weak a;ss division.

Comment

Wilder's power is pound for pound the best. His boxing skills, while he can get some credit for setting up the shot, are not good. Fortunately for him the heavyweight division is pretty bad. If you score the Fury fight rmas boxing is scored, Fury won, but Wilder will get another chance in 2020 and may well win.

Comment

Working...
                      X