Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, are they going to release the PPV numbers for the Wilder Ortiz II fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
    Washington was 41st when they fought
    Stiverne was unranked the last time they fought
    Szpilka was 24th
    Molina was 37th
    Duhaupas was 34th
    I could go on and on but I'm hoping you are smart enough to see what the numbers say. Wilder is a bum beating fraud who runs from real boxers
    Please stop pulling ranks out of your arse.
    • Washington was ranked #8 by WBC and had a record of (18-0-1,12 KOs).
    • Stiverne was the Champion.
    • Szpilka was also #8 by WBC with a record of (20-1, 15 KOs)
    • Molina was #14 by WBC with a record of (23-2, 17 KOs)
    • Duhaupas was #12 with a record of (32-2, 20 KOs).
    • Ortiz was #3 by WBC with no losses.
    • Breazeale was top 5 and mandatory by WBC with 86% KO.

I ain't saying it is the best resume and I have stated on this forum that I would like Wilder to face Kownacki, Povetkin, Miller, etc. But that does not give me an excuse to degrade someone with fake statistics.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post

I ain't saying it is the best resume and I have stated on this forum that I would like Wilder to face Kownacki, Povetkin, Miller, etc. But that does not give me an excuse to degrade someone with fake statistics.
      Fake stats???? Look them up ******. These are the exact rankings of the fighters when Wilder fought them. You are making **** up to make yourself be right. I don't have to make anything up because it's an open record. Unlike the PPV stats for Wilder's last fight that is. All you have to do is a little research and you'll see that Wilder is a bum beating fraud. Again, look it up

Comment

Just do what Rick Glaser does, email 1,000 friends and ask them if they ordered the fight... That's how he gets his numbers.

Comment

Also, I gave you their WOLRD rankings, not the WBC rankings hahaha. That's just you trying to make the boxers look good. Their actual world rankings show that they were crap. And i didn't even put the ones right before Wilder beat Stiverne the first time. Would you like to see them too?

https://www.google.com/search?q=wild...UKmA4j4YSTLnM:

https://twitter.com/mickyjako/status...962944/photo/1

Comment

Also, I gave you their WOLRD rankings, not the WBC rankings hahaha. That's just you trying to make the boxers look good. Their actual world rankings show that they were crap. And i didn't even put the ones right before Wilder beat Stiverne the first time. Would you like to see them too?

https://www.google.com/search?q=wild...UKmA4j4YSTLnM:

https://twitter.com/mickyjako/status...962944/photo/1
            So that is your source? Google images (nothing can be seen there) and a twitter account?

And what is the organization called WORLD that gives a ranking you are quoting? Is it WBC? IBF? WBA? WBO? IBO? The Ring? TBRB? Or are you picking and choosing each to your own liking?

To me, WBC is the most credible among the sanctioning bodies. Their ranking is more in touch with reality. According to WBA, for instance, Manuel Charr is better than Joshua, Whyte, Ortiz, etc. and Fury is unranked. So are Joe Joyce and Trevor Bryan. IBF has Pulev better than everyone else.

If they are fighting a WBC title fight, I am going to look at their WBC ranking. Because that is where the fight is active. Sure, other rankings may or may not agree.

I am no fan of Wilder fighting low-level fighters. I have also said it time and again on this forum. In fact, I have also said I would have liked Wilder fight Kownacki or Povetkin instead of Ortiz rematch. My point was simple...his recent opponents aren't as bad as people are trying to portray.

Comment

I saw some dude on youtube saying it's now been confirmed at 138k. I don't know how many millions of a loss this equates to but I thought it had a great build up and a great story going into it.

Comment

Hahahaha. So you assume to know me and my life. Also, from your response, you must be a Wilder fan, or just an all around jackass or an *******. Why not just answer the questions instead of making yourself look like the dickhead you are?
                Don't worry - you got him. Any time someone posts, then feels the need to post again straight after..you're inside their head.

Mind you, there's plenty of space in Larry's head. Not much else up there.

Comment

Nobody goes by Org ranks. Independent rankings had the all below top 10 apart from Ortiz.

Comment

and the last bum tank davis fought was #1 in the world according to the belt rankings.

Comment

11 days now and no PPV numbers. I think it's safe to say that they will never release the real numbers. And, like I predicted, someone "leaked" that it was a certain number and everyone is taking that number as fact when neither Fox nor the promoters confirmed or denied the number. This is all part of the con that the fraud Wilder and his team puts out. They know the event flopped, just like all of Wilder's fights are a flop. But they won't be man enough to admit that. Ever.
                      Last edited by Tyistall; 12-04-2019, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X