Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ruiz-Joshua Rematch - Diriyah Arena Revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The funny thing is, if that same exact arena was built the same exact way with the same materials in the US. No way would it pass inspection. No state in the US would allow it to be occupied. It don’t look safe one bit.

Comment

Now I'm sure Ruiz will win!... Cause Joshua will not stand the heat... of the outdoor stadium!

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        This fight should’ve been in Vegas, NYC or Cali. Or even the UK. The atmosphere is gonna be non existent.
        So true, anywhere except that shht hole and unsafe part of the world.

The atmosphere is going to be shht.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
          Now I'm sure Ruiz will win!... Cause Joshua will not stand the heat... of the outdoor stadium!
          I here ya. Andy grew up and spent lots of his childhood in Mexicali, Mx, which in the summer gets to around 110 degrees. Plus he’s lives and trains in the imperial valley which is in the heart of the desert.

AJ is fuk’d.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            The funny thing is, if that same exact arena was built the same exact way with the same materials in the US. No way would it pass inspection. No state in the US would allow it to be occupied. It don’t look safe one bit.
            Believe it or not, they're used to building things in the Middle East. The World's tallest building is in Dubai and that will be beaten by Saudi in the next couple of years.

Nothing will be Saudi designed. They'll be using UK or US firms. Local engineering standards will be based on international standards.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              What temperature do you think it will be?

At fight time, I'd say about 16 degrees Celsius. If you're going, take a jumper.

Comment

Damn we got structural engineers on boxingscene now wit their expert opinions of "it doesn't look safe."

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Damn we got structural engineers on boxingscene now wit their expert opinions of "it doesn't look safe."
                  Why do you think our Boxingscene structural engineers are saying that?

Comment

Dayum????

with all the places and major luxurious building dubai has, they fighting in this?

i dont like it, but i dont have to like it i guess. i wonder if they are gonna put big jumbo-tron T.V. or something. i figured dubai was going to go all out giving they have been trying to host a fight for so many years!!

who knows maybe they have bigger unseen plans!!

Comment

the diarrhea arena great name for the venue

Comment

Working...
                      X