Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What Is The PPV Tracking Estimate For Wilder/Ortiz 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 days and counting. No numbers at all. That means it was so low that it's embarrassing. I'm sure the people at Showtime were like "whew, glad we didn't take the hit on that BS" hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      8 days and counting. No numbers at all. That means it was so low that it's embarrassing. I'm sure the people at Showtime were like "whew, glad we didn't take the hit on that BS" hahahah
      Bro, come on, they can always come up with something like it did 300K or more. Real question will then be would you believe it?

Like they always say, it lies in the eye of the beholder.

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
        I have a Youtube channel with recorded digital painting videos. Been there for 3 years and I only got 123 subscribers.
        one mexi can.. i will drive traffic to you.,, i love your name....

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
          Bro, come on, they can always come up with something like it did 300K or more. Real question will then be would you believe it?

your name is beetter than mine.. sick cool.. at least to me.. i am jew.. so kraft... man.. is not far from a name.. my name....

wiked wicked sick coo.lll i got my adana, nick name in japan.. za the, roku.. rock.. the rock.. jap guys say.. this mo fo jew bo y is harder than a rock.. i like your name better...

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
            Considering they were giving away a TON of tickets... not surprised PPV flopped...
            Are you sure PPV flopped? ESPN says greater than 300,000 and PBC says more than a million. Both numbers mean the fight at least broke even and perhaps generated a good profit. However, trying to get a definitive number is currently not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              Not hating but isn’t this tracking at less than 100k buys?
              No credible reporter has given any number yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post

If they were going to come out with the numbers then they would have already did that. They would put them on every website loudly praising Wilder and his "rising profile" hahahah. But the truth is, he fights bums and that's why no one comes to his fights and nobody buys his PPV. I just hate that they con the public, and a large portion of the public believes their lies blindly.

Comment

9 days and counting now with no PPV numbers. Has this ever happened before?

Comment

It appears to have not done well, whatever that even means, due to no reporters having the slightest idea of the numbers.

Saying that, this was kind of a burner of an event anyway. After Joshua lost, I think Haymon would have rather had Wilder sit or fight someone easy and then go strait to Fury or Joshua-Ruiz winner, but they had an obligation to Ortiz after Haymon convinced him not to fight Joshua.

They likely expected Wilder-Ortiz II to lose money and didn't care, because the next fight is likely going to do gangbusters on PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X