Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Pacquiao-Garcia, Canelo-Kovalev, Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    but wait !! ... there is more...

RING RATINGS UPDATE: CANELO ALVAREZ ADVANCES TO POUND-FOR-POUND NO. 1
    https://www.ring tv.com/583104-ring-ratings-update-canelo-alvarez-advances-to-pound-for-pound-no-1-as-the-debate-continues/

3 straight posts of deflection.... Lmaooooo. Ummmmm, you still lost the bet. Canelo still ducked ggg.... Nothing can change those 2 facts. Delete your account ya old ass f@g.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      3 straight posts of deflection.... Lmaooooo. Ummmmm, you still lost the bet. Canelo still ducked ggg.... Nothing can change those 2 facts. Delete your account ya old ass f@g.

proving that Golovkin is a liar

and...

proving that Canelo is the best fighter on the planet

" deflecting "

in this video, the best fighter in the world admits that Canelo is #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyHRWFsnpLo

Comment

you must have missed this one...

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        dayummm.... tripped over another one...

RANKED Top ten pound-for-pound boxers in the world
        https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...lo-lomachenko/

but it's ok... this one does not rank Canelo #1

no, wait... it does too

Comment

proving that Golovkin is a liar

and...

proving that Canelo is the best fighter on the planet

" deflecting "

in this video, the best fighter in the world admits that Canelo is #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyHRWFsnpLo

was the bet about a mythical p4p ranking or about who ducked who? Keep deflecting. You lost the bet. Delete your account old ass f@g. Btw, the 1 p4p list I looked up had canelo #3. Lmaooooo
          https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...ko-win-kovalev
          Moot point tho, you still lost the bet.

Comment

was the bet about a mythical p4p ranking or about who ducked who? Keep deflecting. You lost the bet. Delete your account old ass f@g. Btw, the 1 p4p list I looked up had canelo #3. Lmaooooo
            https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...ko-win-kovalev
            Moot point tho, you still lost the bet.

fcukboy, there is no bet... there are only facts...

FACT: Bullshltkin stated that he is willing to fight at 154, AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo

meaning..........

FACT: Bullshltkin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted

but..........

FACT: he CHOSE not to

meaning..........

FACT: you should... STOP CRYING BlTCH !!

I tell you what... in the interests of peace, I will quieten down about Duck-kin

soon...

but look, waddya know... I just found another one of those things...

Canelo Alvarez advances to pound-for-pound No. 1
            https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm...z_advances_to/

Comment

fcukboy, there is no bet... there are only facts...

FACT: Bullshltkin stated that he is willing to fight at 154, AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo

meaning..........

FACT: Bullshltkin could have taken that fight whenever he wanted

but..........

FACT: he CHOSE not to

meaning..........

FACT: you should... STOP CRYING BlTCH !!

I tell you what... in the interests of peace, I will quieten down about Duck-kin

soon...

but look, waddya know... I just found another one of those things...

Canelo Alvarez advances to pound-for-pound No. 1
              https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm...z_advances_to/

fact... I proposed a bet and you decline. Fact, you proposed a counter bet and lost. Fact... You have 5 days to delete your account as per the bet. Get this through your 55 yr old skull, you will never beat me at anything. You're an old pathetic loser who got sh**ted on. I'm actually doing you a favor by having you delete your account. You're over 50yrs old. It's abtfkntime that you got a life and stopped posting on here 10,000 times per yr and getting 0 rep for it. You're welcome, ya old ass f@g.

Comment

fact... I proposed a bet and you decline. Fact, you proposed a counter bet and lost. Fact... You have 5 days to delete your account as per the bet. Get this through your 55 yr old skull, you will never beat me at anything. You're an old pathetic loser who got sh**ted on. I'm actually doing you a favor by having you delete your account. You're over 50yrs old. It's abtfkntime that you got a life and stopped posting on here 10,000 times per yr and getting 0 rep for it. You're welcome, ya old ass f@g.

so what... ?

I proposed that you go play in traffic, but you declined...

BIG FKN DEAL KID !!

who cares what a trainer who never dealt with Golovkin thinks

a ATG fighter who DID deal with Golovkin is MUCH more credible

Ward said Golovkin is FULL-OF-SHlT, which is why he is now known as lil'G

and Canelo said that Golovkin is full-of-shlt, which is why he has no titles

even Sanchez said that Golovkin is full-of-shlt

the hammer that you are trying to bash Canelo with... is full-of-shlt, you moron... what don't you understand about that ?

here is your full-of-shlt hammer, wanting to fight at 154... just not against Cotto or Canelo lol...

finish your faeces-smearing, and get to bed... been a big day for you LMAO

Comment

so what... ?

I proposed that you go play in traffic, but you declined...

BIG FKN DEAL KID !!

who cares what a trainer who never dealt with Golovkin thinks

a ATG fighter who DID deal with Golovkin is MUCH more credible

Ward said Golovkin is FULL-OF-SHlT, which is why he is now known as lil'G

and Canelo said that Golovkin is full-of-shlt, which is why he has no titles

even Sanchez said that Golovkin is full-of-shlt

the hammer that you are trying to bash Canelo with... is full-of-shlt, you moron... what don't you understand about that ?

here is your full-of-shlt hammer, wanting to fight at 154... just not against Cotto or Canelo lol...

finish your faeces-smearing, and get to bed... been a big day for you LMAO
                  you asked for a bet, lost, now you should suffer the consequences and lose the only thing of any value in your pathetic 50 plus yrs of life. And I use the word life loosely as it's obviously been a s*** show devoid of human contact.

Your life is this account and you've been using it as an outlet to pretend that you bring value to this earth, which you don't. At the end of the day, your unconditional love for Canelo is not reciprocated, he doesn't even know who you are, meanwhile you'd take a bullet to the chest for him. Lmaooo.

Me ending your account is a favor for you, and also for the site, as it's 1 less fan girl that us real boxing fans have to tolerate. 4 days left ya old ass f@g.

Comment

you asked for a bet, lost, now you should suffer the consequences and lose the only thing of any value in your pathetic 50 plus yrs of life. And I use the word life loosely as it's obviously been a s*** show devoid of human contact.

Your life is this account and you've been using it as an outlet to pretend that you bring value to this earth, which you don't. At the end of the day, your unconditional love for Canelo is not reciprocated, he doesn't even know who you are, meanwhile you'd take a bullet to the chest for him. Lmaooo.

Me ending your account is a favor for you, and also for the site, as it's 1 less fan girl that us real boxing fans have to tolerate. 4 days left ya old ass f@g.
                    lol. aboutfkntime having you in global meltdown. here go make some popcorn and watch this movie! It's your favorite!

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                      lol. aboutfkntime having you in global meltdown. here go make some popcorn and watch this movie! It's your favorite!

I know that you're still butt hurt from me embarrassing you yesterday and then moving on while leaving you to stew in your frustration. So what you did was stalk my post today so that you could try and jump in and try and redeem whatever manhood you think you have left. Won't work, you and abtfkntime have both been proven to be be inferior and I've washed you both with facts that you can't debate with.

Accept your loss, accept your inferiority and accept that between the 2 of you, you have 50,000 posts and no rep. Just look at that red line as your ret@rd meter and understand where you stand. A lowlife groupie who is dealing with someone who's smarter than you, knows more about boxing than you..both from a historical standpoint and in terms of actually being able to box in a ring. Stick to video games b***h boy. Boxing is way above your head.

Comment

Working...
                      X