No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Declined DAZN's $100M Deal Because of Dishonesty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Espinoza confirmed that Wilder already made " similar " money to the DAZN offer

several other TOP insiders said that Wilder could make much more

those insiders were... Haymon, Arum, and... Eddie Hearn...

Hearn actually admitted that Wilder could make more than DAZN offered him

Wilder did not complain about the money, his issue was honesty

he wanted to see the books, but they refused
    Espinoza also confirmed that the sky is green and the grass is blue!!!
    Come on now. Not even you believe that wilder has made more than the dazn offer. No way, no chance

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
      Made 8 mil for Baldomir and next fight 25-30 mil for Oscar point is the smart business decision to get away from his contract with Arum... Anymore facts you need hommes??
      Absolutely a smart decision to leave arum, hommes!! But before the baldomir fight, he turned down $8 million to fight margarito. This was before he was earning the big bucks. His previous best purse was 5 million against judah. The margarito fight should have happened in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        I asked you to name a fighter. You came back with “someone”

Typical.
        If you want me to translate - anyone in the top 10 who isn't Ortiz or Fury. Why wouldn't any boxing fan want that?

Comment

• Originally posted by harry-greb View Post
          Absolutely a smart decision to leave arum, hommes!! But before the baldomir fight, he turned down $8 million to fight margarito. This was before he was earning the big bucks. His previous best purse was 5 million against judah. The margarito fight should have happened in my opinion.
          He turned down fighting for Arum Margacheato was just who they were talking about him fighting he didn't want to to fight for Arum anymore didn't matter who was offered

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Espinoza confirmed that Wilder already made " similar " money to the DAZN offer

several other TOP insiders said that Wilder could make much more

those insiders were... Haymon, Arum, and... Eddie Hearn...

Hearn actually admitted that Wilder could make more than DAZN offered him

Wilder did not complain about the money, his issue was honesty

he wanted to see the books, but they refused
            "Similar" is NOT more. And Wilder said he "makes more", which is presently, while you quoted Hearn as saying he "could make more". He hasn't made more yet. If he has, show me where he has made more than $100 million at this point in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              "Similar" is NOT more. And Wilder said he "makes more", which is presently, while you quoted Hearn as saying he "could make more". He hasn't made more yet. If he has, show me where he has made more than $100 million at this point in time.

nobody said that

I said...

several other TOP insiders said that Wilder could make much more than the DAZN offer in total

and one of those insiders was... Eddie Hearn...

just saying, is all...

ignorant internet fans are in no way qualified to tell multiple promoters/fighters how to do their job... they obviously made the best decision for them... insinuating that decision somehow reflects well on your guy, whoever that is... is just opportunistic picture painting

1) they made the best deal for them, and they are happy with that decision
              2) Wilder refused the DAZN offer because he felt that they were not dealing with him honestly, not because of money

Comment

and it would have....

but floyd asked for future guarantees against cotto and hatton....and asked for a specific # for each and bob balked over something like 6 million total between the two fights....saying floyd "wants the moon"....

floyd went and got the moon on his own

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  LMAO at make more money than they’re offering.
                  Lolololol
                  Smh
                  Wilder never made 10m far less 100m

Comment

he has no chance. He made $10 mil for the brezeale fight. Dazone were offering double for that fight. That leaves 90 million for this Ortiz fight and the fury rematch. He won't earn half that for these two fights.
                    But it's a moot point because Joshua lost

I think he’ll turnout fine. He’s at about 30 mil min so far, two fights in. He’s not behind the DAZN curtain so he’s getting tons of exposure. He’s gotta make 45 mil per fight in his next two fights in order to match the DAZN deal he declined. A rematch with Fury, and a fight with either Ruiz or Joshua might get him there. The guy is on fire right now, and w PPV the sky is the limit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      and it would have....

but floyd asked for future guarantees against cotto and hatton....and asked for a specific # for each and bob balked over something like 6 million total between the two fights....saying floyd "wants the moon"....

floyd went and got the moon on his own
                      Don't think he could have asked for Hatton. He wasn't with top rank

Comment

Working...
                      X