Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Felony Assault Trial Postponed to January 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Felony Assault Trial Postponed to January 6

Sergey Kovalev will end 2019 without a title around his waist. On the brighter side, he will also spend the rest of the year away from a courtroom. A prior trial date of Nov. 25 for the former three-time light heavyweight titlist has now been rescheduled for Jan. 6, 2020 at the Superior Court of California in San Bernardino County, according to a court document which has been obtained by BoxingScene.com. The ruling came during a pre-trial hearing on Monday, which revealed the new court date along with vacating a similar pre-trial hearing previously scheduled to take place this Friday in San Bernardino County.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can Oscar rig this too?

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
      Can Oscar rig this too?
      Your an idiot. I bet your mom smoked crack when you were a embryo

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
        Your an idiot. I bet your mom smoked crack when you were a embryo
        His mom smoked crack before, during, and after she had him.

In fact she doesn’t even have a CLUE who the real dad is and now is just randomly having guys DNA tested.

Comment

She going after $8 million??? Wow!!! Kov. Can hit on me and punch me in the face for a 10th of that.

Prosecutor be like the judge says there is enough evidence to proceed??? No SHT!!! Once arrested no matter what they pretty much never drop it.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
            Can Oscar rig this too?
            Hahahaha hilarious. The case doesn't involve the red head fraud so I don't Mr. Spatula will bother rigging this one.

Comment

I know Canelo cleaned his clock, but Canelo doesn't deserve a felony assault charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                Hahahaha hilarious. The case doesn't involve the red head fraud so I don't Mr. Spatula will bother rigging this one.
                Good one. But Oscar is not prejudiced. It should be Mr Kitchen Utensils

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
                  I know Canelo cleaned his clock, but Canelo doesn't deserve a felony assault charge.

not so sure, is elder abuse considered a felony?

Comment

Deport him!

Comment

Working...
                    X