Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Felony Assault Trial Postponed to January 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice how low the number count this thread is but the thread of Tank’s trouble in a street fight and Broner calling out fighters while drunk was full of cowardly closet bigots posting racial epithets!

Can’t say I’m surprised as they see eye to eye with a racist who had the audacity to say Canelo is better than Andre Ward when it was Ward who fought him in his prime twice while Canelo strategically fought him past his prime and with a secret weight rehydration clause!

Kov should could likely just stay in Russia and not face any charges if he wanted!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Notice how low the number count this thread is but the thread of Tank’s trouble in a street fight and Broner calling out fighters while drunk was full of cowardly closet bigots posting racial epithets!

Can’t say I’m surprised as they see eye to eye with a racist who had the audacity to say Canelo is better than Andre Ward when it was Ward who fought him in his prime twice while Canelo strategically fought him past his prime and with a secret weight rehydration clause!

Kov should could likely just stay in Russia and not face any charges if he wanted!
      No??? Difference is there is VIDEO of them doing that bs! But are they getting sued for $8 million?? And you seen that chicks pics???

Fuk off!

Your dumb ass forgot to list the MULTIPLE sht they got on vid as well....

Racist punk!

Comment

Kovalev is russian, so i fully believe he's a drinker. He probably loves the potato vodka. I believe when he's in his own own element back in russia around his people, he's racist. Why wouldn't he be? This is russian culture. But... do i believe the Krusher, who killed a fellow russian in the ring before, would punch a tiny woman in the face, breaking her nose and displacing a disc, etc, because she rejected his advances? Yes i do. Because kovalev drunk around his friends is probably a very different person than the one we see in interviews.

Comment

Spare us your victim mentality princess

All this thread does is provide an update on Kovalev's case, a case which we already knew all about for a long time

When the news about this assault broke, the thread about it had pages and pages of replies condemning Kovalev's actions

This forum is about boxing, not your inferiority complex or those evil, wacist white ppl so go cry somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
            Kovalev is russian, so i fully believe he's a drinker. He probably loves the potato vodka. I believe when he's in his own own element back in russia around his people, he's racist. Why wouldn't he be? This is russian culture. But... do i believe the Krusher, who killed a fellow russian in the ring before, would punch a tiny woman in the face, breaking her nose and displacing a disc, etc, because she rejected his advances? Yes i do. Because kovalev drunk around his friends is probably a very different person than the one we see in interviews.
            You should testify then??? You got THIS!!!!

I see you "ASSUME" a lot???

I assume your a POSht. HATE Russians. WTF does that mean "Russian Culture"???

You Russian??? I'm gonna pull up some of your post??? Bet I find out the REAL you???
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 11-19-2019, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Did you see the Instagram page of the gold digger who's pressing the charges?

Woman is total trash. Claiming she got hospitalised yet was back home the next morning, meanwhile Kovalev was arrested that night and was hiding in her bushes, on that same morning she was back from the hospital? So she does a night at a hospital with a fractured nose and neck, while Kovalev went for her bushes straight from the station.

Yup. Makes total sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                No??? Difference is there is VIDEO of them doing that bs! But are they getting sued for $8 million?? And you seen that chicks pics???

Fuk off!

Your dumb ass forgot to list the MULTIPLE sht they got on vid as well....

Racist punk!
                Racist? So I’m racist for calling out this misogynistic àśśhole who has a history of being a bigot!? Yeah no wonder there’s no hope for the future with people like you in this world!

And what vid of there was for Tank? Broner did nothing wrong, he’s pretty much retired and IG lived himself talking ish while drunk, who cares!

Yet your so defensive over a man who has shown bigot traits and is charged with assault!

Tank wasn’t charged with anything and Broner wasn’t charged with drunk while on Instagram live!

You fools always protect certai. People for reasons i wonder why but give certain others a pass, that’s what I call racism you fûćking dingleberry!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Spare us your victim mentality princess

All this thread does is provide an update on Kovalev's case, a case which we already knew all about for a long time

When the news about this assault broke, the thread about it had pages and pages of replies condemning Kovalev's actions

This forum is about boxing, not your inferiority complex or those evil, wacist white ppl so go cry somewhere else
                  Who said anything about racist white people? Spare me with your projecting insecure little bullshît!

It seems I struck a nerve by calling out cowardly racists who like to hide online under racial
                  Epithets that they would never have the audacity to say it to those they speak negatively of!

If you support them then go fûçk yourself simply!

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                    Your an idiot. I bet your mom smoked crack when you were a embryo
                    That was a quality ether aka insult.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Did you see the Instagram page of the gold digger who's pressing the charges?

Woman is total trash. Claiming she got hospitalised yet was back home the next morning, meanwhile Kovalev was arrested that night and was hiding in her bushes, on that same morning she was back from the hospital? So she does a night at a hospital with a fractured nose and neck, while Kovalev went for her bushes straight from the station.

Yup. Makes total sense.
                      So a man gets charged with assault and y’all are saying her Instagram is evidence that Kov didn’t do it lol but Clarissa Shields got called all kinds disgusting and racial
                      Epithets names just because her brother assaulted her opponents trainer when she had nothing to do with said assault!

Am I missing something? And that had clear video evidence showing she had nothing to do with it and people still called her a criminal without any charges filed!

Kovalev has exhibited behavior of someone who is an àśśhole, relishes violence and has said sexist comments before!

You gotta call if straight down the middle, why is it so hard to believe he wouldn’t do this?

Comment

Working...
                      X