This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disgusting -LDBC Call ''BLACK Canelo fans ''stupid...ya'll aint nothing..''

No wonder Kelly Swanson revoked credentials from these hating racist clowns. If industry acknowledges it, we at NSB need to do responsibility too, and remember brothers, I'm hardly ever wrong about the LDBC! poison to boxing new gen. youth. just creating racial violence against other boxing fans

I know my dude Larry on the forum respects Canelo Alvarez and his skill set.

I keep telling you guys, NSB needs to expose this radical racist boxing collective whom continue to build their fanbase and destroy boxing.

TIMETAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

That's how it is with most of these black hating ass hoes!
    If Canelo was black then they would be swinging off his nutts like George of the jungle but since he's not they find any excuse to hate on him.
    FACTS!
    Canelo still P4P #1 in the world though!

Comment

I think generally these guys are misguided .Problem is they are saying the same things about f Canelo that a lot of other people are saying. Go read the posts on this forum and those on other boxing websites.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I think generally these guys are misguided .Problem is they are saying the same things about f Canelo that a lot of other people are saying. Go read the posts on this forum and those on other boxing websites.
        they just banned a white Caucasian male whom has been a devoted member of the LDBC for more than a year. He asked the LDBC to please tone down against white hate. He was then blocked from one of their channels. He then asked the Leader 78 to have him unblocked and instead he was exiled!

They all have an agenda. the poor kid had no idea and wasted a year of time with the LDBC. this is why it's important to expose this organization and warn other naïve minds to not help this organization or else learn the hard way.

I made a thread about it in the Thunderdome and you will see how the Leader of the LDBC publicly exiled the member.

Comment

I have to ask, why do you listen to them 24/7............I literally have no idea who these cats are nor do i care

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
            I have to ask, why do you listen to them 24/7............I literally have no idea who these cats are nor do i care
            check the Thunderdome bro. You should give yourself more credit and not be ashamed. How is that PBC internal executives have revoked LDBC credentials? You do realize Fred Hawthorne racially harassed Keith Thurman's father? the PBC had enough.

Comment

honestly, i couldn't understand a word he was saying

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                check the Thunderdome bro. You should give yourself more credit and not be ashamed. How is that PBC internal executives have revoked LDBC credentials? You do realize Fred Hawthorne racially harassed Keith Thurman's father? the PBC had enough.
                My guy ...I dont care about none of that stuff, I watch boxing to see boxers box..all the politics are stupid and saved for the people making money from it..Im not making a dime so I dont give a damn

Comment

My guy ...I dont care about none of that stuff, I watch boxing to see boxers box..all the politics are stupid and saved for the people making money from it..Im not making a dime so I dont give a damn
                  And yet.....

Arum
                  Oscar
                  Hearn
                  all have stables and all usually have them fight each other

all have certain networks they work with

all pay their fighters what they want to pay them

So why the direct hate for Haymon??? Why???

Isnt Ruiz fighting Joshua?? so how can you say he inst letting his fighters cross over??

He damn near has all the ww's so if anyone needs to cross over isnt it Arum and Crawford?

Please tell me what all the hate is about and be honest for once...

Comment

Is Kelly Swanson right is revoking media access because examples such as the thread title is a real thing? You realizes she's an integral part of PBC?

Comment

Working...
                    X