Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One day you hate the “ldbc” and call them liars and racists.

Then they have on Haney and say nice stuff about DAZN and criticize pbc and you love them.

Now You are back to hating them because they criticize canelo who is a DAZN employee.

Make up your mind Earl. You cant go through life gender, sexuality and boxing network confused.

Comment

Honestly, i don’t know why anyone with an IQ above 80 would even bother watching any content relating to these folk.

Comment

Not surprised. Ni99az are the biggest racist in the states. I don’t believe or care about this Black n Brown power that a lot of people are begging for. Why not white n brown power instead ya dig? Hope the cartel sends a message to these savages.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          One day you hate the “ldbc” and call them liars and racists.

Then they have on Haney and say nice stuff about DAZN and criticize pbc and you love them.

Now You are back to hating them because they criticize canelo who is a DAZN employee.

Make up your mind Earl. You cant go through life gender, sexuality and boxing network confused.
          I love the LDBC because they promote DAZN and Haney? Lol

You are confused, I criticize them for being dummies and infesting the scene and new gen with racial hate!

You realize Davis, Haney, Shakur are all Canelo fans? What did the LDBC just call black fans and FIGHTERS whom appreciate Canelo?

You hate that I’m right exposing this plague of an organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            I love the LDBC because they promote DAZN and Haney? Lol

You are confused, I criticize them for being dummies and infesting the scene and new gen with racial hate!

You realize Davis, Haney, Shakur are all Canelo fans? What did the LDBC just call black fans and FIGHTERS whom appreciate Canelo?

You hate that I’m right exposing this plague of an organization.
            You were sucking them off last week. Please dude just make up your mind. Pitch or catch, you can't do both.

As for their program, you are the only person that is spreading their broadcasts to this site. No one else posts their stuff here and none of us bring up their arguments here.

Why would I care what they say about black fans that like Canelo? you post as if black fans can't disagree with one another and be critical of one another. We all don't agree on everything. Often we see things differently from one another.

You aren't exposing anything. The people that cosign you hate Haymon for the same reasons you do. Guys like you call Haymon, 78sports, me, floyd, larry, wilder, kev, ward, broner, etc, the same thing even though we all only have one thing in common. This just shows how racist you really are.

Comment

Oooh, humanity. Anyone mind waking me up in time for the Reptilian takeover?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                You were sucking them off last week. Please dude just make up your mind. Pitch or catch, you can't do both.

As for their program, you are the only person that is spreading their broadcasts to this site. No one else posts their stuff here and none of us bring up their arguments here.

Why would I care what they say about black fans that like Canelo? you post as if black fans can't disagree with one another and be critical of one another. We all don't agree on everything. Often we see things differently from one another.

You aren't exposing anything. The people that cosign you hate Haymon for the same reasons you do. Guys like you call Haymon, 78sports, me, floyd, larry, wilder, kev, ward, broner, etc, the same thing even though we all only have one thing in common. This just shows how racist you really are.
                This is you with your lies again. post the quotes!

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                  This is you with your lies again. post the quotes!
                  dude you posted a thread about them coming around on dazn and had a post where you indicated that is why no black poster responded to you. If you wanna play dumb go right ahead.

Just make up your mind dude. Slurp one day, hate the next. Timestamp one day, post the whole broadcast the next.

Comment

Scum bag racists. They aint really about Boxing at all. Its about being racist. I know there is a few members on here, you know who you are and i know who you are,you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Comment

The podcast is over 1 hour long. It has been timestamped at the 56 minute mark. How can anyone take Earl seriously when he skips over 90% of the broadcast?

Imagine if I did that with a non black boxing channel and then claimed the hosts were racists?

who would take that seriously?

Comment

Working...
                      X