This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    dazn paid the channels so they promote dazn fighters. As the song says, don't have no money, can't get no pu$$y. Kudos to dazn for finally using resources to attract all fans, not just Mexican and European.

Now make sure the issues with the streams are fixed and maybe the app sales will go up in the USA and finally meet expectations.

the only times you've combated racism is when you've been banned for racist posts. 4 times and counting......
    yeah yeah that's cheap and I'll keep saying this since you continually bring it up, If I had any shame about these supposed racist posts, then I wouldn't beg mods to openly expose the quotes for racism in which got me ''banned'' 4 times as you claim.

bigjavi973 is there any way to fetch the quotes from which I was banned ''4 times'' as this poster states? I assume The Big Dunn is affiliated with some mods.

and regarding Haney, you just said this: ''Now that they are doing things like paying to put Haney on the "LDBC" channels, that should help expand sales of their app, especially on the East Coast of the USA.''

Do you know how sick the LDBC are for like 2 years+ saying ''Matchroom USA are racists, UK fans racist, Hearn the devil''... so you're saying the LDBC gave up pride and bent over for Hearn? Do you really believe this? You realize that the LDBC are just hustlers and a poison to boxing fans if this true?

DaNeutral. Robbie Barrett

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
      yeah yeah that's cheap and I'll keep saying this since you continually bring it up, If I had any shame about these supposed racist posts, then I wouldn't beg mods to openly expose the quotes for racism in which got me ''banned'' 4 times as you claim.

bigjavi973 is there any way to fetch the quotes from which I was banned ''4 times'' as this poster states? I assume The Big Dunn is affiliated with some mods.

and regarding Haney, you just said this: ''Now that they are doing things like paying to put Haney on the "LDBC" channels, that should help expand sales of their app, especially on the East Coast of the USA.''

Do you know how sick the LDBC are for like 2 years+ saying ''Matchroom USA are racists, UK fans racist, Hearn the devil''... so you're saying the LDBC gave up pride and bent over for Hearn? Do you really believe this? You realize that the LDBC are just hustlers and a poison to boxing fans if this true?

DaNeutral. Robbie Barrett
      Lmfao you are begging because it’s been 3 instead of 4. Hahaha

That is their opinion. I believe DaNuetral posted about people having the right to have an opinion. I would that extends to all people, not just the anti pbc crowd.

Yes I think any business will cater to its advertisers and those that pay for air time. Every single entity does this. If somehow you are holding them to a different standard then that just shows exactly your bias. They have every right to monetize the way they see fit.

You can call them whatever you wish they aren’t poisoning any boxing fans. most of us don’t go there. Those that do have an agenda one way or the other, which is why you frequent it everyday.

Now I get it-they made an argument criticizing Hearn and British fans so you are doing this to get back at them.

What an insecure cuck you are Earl. Geez.

Comment

Working...
      X