Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mate!!! Stop posting these racist bigots videos on here. You are giving them air to breathe on. A lot of people would be curious enough to actually view their contents.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      dude you posted a thread about them coming around on dazn and had a post where you indicated that is why no black poster responded to you. If you wanna play dumb go right ahead.

Just make up your mind dude. Slurp one day, hate the next. Timestamp one day, post the whole broadcast the next.
      post the quotes! and Don't get loud with the timestamp king too

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Mate!!! Stop posting these racist bigots videos on here. You are giving them air to breathe on. A lot of people would be curious enough to actually view their contents.
        They're losing fans and the PBC just revoked access to their pivotal members. progress! This is industry news, not foreign

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Scum bag racists. They aint really about Boxing at all. Its about being racist. I know there is a few members on here, you know who you are and i know who you are,you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
          The Big Dunn actually believes that by posting a timestamp of verbatim is somehow out of context foolery! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            The Big Dunn actually believes that by posting a timestamp of verbatim is somehow out of context foolery! lol.
            The Big Dunn believes that by timestamping you intentionally distort things for your agenda.

Again, if I did the exact same thing with a non black boxing site as you do the 1st thing posters would say is "why are you timestamping and not allowing us to hear the whole thing".

Comment

The Big Dunn believes that by timestamping you intentionally distort things for your agenda.

Again, if I did the exact same thing with a non black boxing site as you do the 1st thing posters would say is "why are you timestamping and not allowing us to hear the whole thing".
              Dude stop acting stupid. Do you know how headline quotes are used in news? Or does a headline post 100 words verbatim of the original source? Benefit of doubt that headlines have minimum space for text... ffs

Comment

offtopic, but kind of related.

I watched a bit of Love Island this summer. Tommy Fury (he's a pro boxer and Tyson's youngest brother) was on it. i have younger siblings/cousins and on the group/family whatsapp convos they were all cracking jokes about that show in the summer..and i had to watch since Tommy was on it and there was a lot of drama/banter going on.

There was a black girl on there called Yewande, who made a fool out of herself, she got dumped by a mixed race black guy, who picked a hot white girl over her. an entire black ldbc like female cult took over social media/youtube over her and put out a ton of hate inc death threats against the white girl.
                The funny bit was that the mixed race guy, forgot his name...ended up later ditching the white girl with a far better looking black girl than the earlier one he was with
                went from this
                https://www.instagram.com/yewande_biala
                dumped her for this
                https://www.instagram.com/arabellachi/
                became a target...and she was voted off...
                then he got with the new girl
                https://www.instagram.com/jourdanriane/

the other thing was, they complained a lot about how tv execs try to make blacks look bad on tv by putting ii mixed race blacks in and making them get with white girls/guys..and not putting in enough proper black people who represent 'the culture' better.
                The show ended up with a black guy Ovie Soko going on it and becoming a fan favourite and a bit of a sensation. likewise that mixed race black guy got with a black girl in the end who was far better looking/far more confident than the original one. However, the cult behaviour just wouldnt stop.

The behaviour i saw on social media, against the white girl, Arabella Chi, was the same type of behaviour you literally see from the ldbc against eddie hearn, whyte, aj etc.
                literally, they will name call
                eg
                ldbc guys be like
                'ass juice' 'eddie germs' 'lillian whyte'
                and that's exactly what those black females were doing with the girl Arabella chi with all the nicknames.
                https://evoke.ie/2019/06/26/showbiz/...lling-arabella

i used to think 'at least we dont have any of that weird ldbc **** in the uk'..turns out we do, they're mostly black british females who happen to have far more sway with the white middle class subculture and therefore their mentality rubbed off on white people.

THIS is basically the same as the ldbc
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbaryGOv1t4
                the comments
                "it looks like Fanny and Umbrella knew each other before and planned to couple up in the villa to win the competition."

"This is my thing. I'm not angry that SpongeBob and Abracadabra 'connected', what is causing me to be hypertensive is how they went about it and how the did Yewande bad."

"Danny is in to white girls. He was planning to jump ship as soon as one likes him back. Yewande never had a chance."

the guys name was danny, like i said he ended up with a hot black girl, Jourdan..and was still threatened with violence when he came out into the public.

sorry man, this is some weird ****.
                Last edited by Inspired; 11-19-2019, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Dude stop acting stupid. Do you know how headline quotes are used in news? Or does a headline post 100 words verbatim of the original source? Benefit of doubt that headlines have minimum space for text... ffs
                  You are not a reporter and this is not news. This is an online forum and you are creating false narratives with your thread title solely because you hate PBC. In previous timestamps, I've posted verbatim things said that show your thread title is bogus.

And you know its dishonest because if Cobra does that when posting about dazn you are quick to correct the record by "telling the whole story".

so again you can play dumb because the posters that cosign your agenda are just as dumb and have the same race related agenda.

Comment

You are not a reporter and this is not news. This is an online forum and you are creating false narratives with your thread title solely because you hate PBC. In previous timestamps, I've posted verbatim things said that show your thread title is bogus.

And you know its dishonest because if Cobra does that when posting about dazn you are quick to correct the record by "telling the whole story".

so again you can play dumb because the posters that cosign your agenda are just as dumb and have the same race related agenda.
                    your silliness of arguments remınd me of your once upon a time go against the grain with the benefits of DAZN. I even stopped making those threads because I knew youd all come around, just like the LDBC promoting it. However, I will combat racism if needed. Feel free to share your opinions. All theories to protect PBC are welcomed.

Comment

your silliness of arguments remınd me of your once upon a time go against the grain with the benefits of DAZN. I even stopped making those threads because I knew youd all come around, just like the LDBC promoting it. However, I will combat racism if needed. Feel free to share your opinions. All theories to protect PBC are welcomed.
                      dazn paid the channels so they promote dazn fighters. As the song says, don't have no money, can't get no pu$$y. Kudos to dazn for finally using resources to attract all fans, not just Mexican and European.

Now make sure the issues with the streams are fixed and maybe the app sales will go up in the USA and finally meet expectations.

the only times you've combated racism is when you've been banned for racist posts. 4 times and counting......

Comment

Working...
                      X