Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney, Eddie Hearn Calling For Ryan Garcia in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about calling out Gary Russell Jr. (like Tevin did this week) who has been looking for a big fight and has said that he'd be willing to go up to 135lbs (in pursuit of Tank).

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
      Now thats more like it....
      You just scared he beats lomo

Comment

Originally posted by THESURESHOT View Post
        It looks like I am the only one here that thinks Ryan would beat Devon Haney right now.

Ryan has improved so vastly over the last 2 to 3 fights and his punch percentage against Duno was outstanding. Excellent accuracy strong hard punches and that is something Devon Wouldn’t be good at defending. Devon has a good jab and he’s quick but I feel Ryan would be connecting a lot and Devon would be thrown off his game. Personally I don’t think this fight should happen for at least another year or two. They both have huge paydays in front of them and I know they both want to prove themselves but it’s too risky To have a loss on their record at such a young age with such high hopes for both. There are so many other fights that both of them could take that they would be favored to win.

In boxing the last five years or so, the fans look at a loss as such a huge step down. They are spoonfed these bull**** fighters with losing records just to pad their records.
        You just know Ryan loses that's why you hope they don't fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          No, I won't....

C'mon man, stop crying......
          Yes you will let me guess mad Americans got the most straps hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
            It’s prize fighting. Why fight now for pennies when they can make some millions down the road
            like I said you know Ryan loses

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Devin Haney is out of luck, Rihanna Garcia has scheduled a world tour for 2020.
              I'm no fan of Garcia but it's funny how biased you are, especially if you are in the boxing media.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis scott View Post
                Yes you will let me guess mad Americans got the most straps hahaha
                Are you retarded or something?

Comment

Haney is so desperate for attention he always has to use other fighters' names to get headlines.

Comment

They are both the same age while one carries himself like a man calling for the best while the other does everything in his power to remind you he is still a child including saying he isn't ready to fight someone his own age.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Are you retarded or something?
                      Stop crying cause it's true

Comment

Working...
                      X