Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney, Eddie Hearn Calling For Ryan Garcia in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney, Eddie Hearn Calling For Ryan Garcia in 2020

Devin Haney is the youngest world titlist in boxing at the age of 20. Ryan Garcia, 21, is not too far behind in age, and although he lacks world champion status, it's the crown-holder who's calling out the contender.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like both Devin and Ryan but i just think Devin has developed allot faster than Ryan and he's an overall better fighter than Ryan. At this point in time Devin beats Ryan..
    Last edited by BigStomps; 11-17-2019, 10:02 AM.

Comment

yeah...you see a ton of promoters putting 20 year old, future potential stars, in the ring against each other at age 20

Comment

Ryan Garcia is still developing. Why would Golden Boy put all that work at risk by rushing him into a fight with Devin Haney right now?

Hearn is better off putting Luke Campbell in with Haney.

Comment

I can't imagine GB putting Ryan in with someone he'd likely lose to this early in his career. He will be groomed to take over alvarez's spot years from now. Not happening even in 2020

Comment

Haney won't be around 135 long? So he plans to weight bully Ryan? Or maybe Ryan has stunted growth?

Comment

Haney easily takes Garcia apart like a lego figure!

Ryan is getting better so it’s best for him to hold out until he catches up in his progression!

Eventually they need to put Ryan in with a counter puncher who fights off the back foot with speed to get him prepared for Haney’s style!

More likely we see this fight when Haney is 25 or 26 and Garcia is 26 or 27 at 140-147!

Comment

nobody in the top 5 wants to fight haney, not surprising a top prospect doesn't either

Comment

Not one word about Fortuna

Comment

I support this fight. Battle of the 'eye test'.

Comment

Working...
                    X