Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claressa Shields | Ivana Habazin Called Me A Thug Might As Well Call Me A N*gg*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claressa Shields | Ivana Habazin Called Me A Thug Might As Well Call Me A N*gg*

Quote starts at 4:40 but the entire vid is about media choosing sides between her and Ivana. Also brings up Coach Ali being KO'd at her weigh in.

She didn't have to bring race into it and bash all foreigners but I do believe she's getting a lot of unnecessary hate for the Bashir Ali situation.

Comment

Just go fughin away Clarissa
      Just a liar and a bully
      I guess the truth hurts

Comment

She has a point. She wasn't the one who suckerpunched Bashir. She actually tried to defuse the whole situation.

She has no criminal record.

What exactly makes her a thug? The fact that she is black and grew up in poverty?

Comment

Maybe if your brother didn't nearly murder an elderly man at your fight press conference they wouldn't call you a thug.

Tonya Harding was a thug too, for the same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Maybe if your brother didn't nearly murder an elderly man at your fight press conference they wouldn't call you a thug.

Tonya Harding was a thug too, for the same reason.
            The guy who suckerpunched Bashir is a thug.

But how does that make Claressa Shields a thug? It makes no sense.

Comment

Here comes the race card, lmao so predictable it never fails. I'll never watch any of her fights on top of that her voice is like nails on a chalkboard watched about 5 secs then closed it out.

Comment

her brother is a career criminal and punched a 60 year old man.

Her entire family are degenerate hoodlums.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  She has a point. She wasn't the one who suckerpunched Bashir. She actually tried to defuse the whole situation.

She has no criminal record.

What exactly makes her a thug? The fact that she is black and grew up in poverty?
                  That was her brother who has a LENGTHY criminal record that punched out the 60 year old man.

Why is her degenerate ass bringing her hoodlum brother around her press conferences if she knows he is a CAREER CRIMINAL?

She is a ****** degenerate hoodrat *****.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    That was her brother who has a LENGTHY criminal record that punched out the 60 year old man.

Why is her degenerate ass bringing her hoodlum brother around her press conferences if she knows he is a CAREER CRIMINAL?

She is a ****** degenerate hoodrat *****.

Its gonna be a glorious day when she gets KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                    X