No announcement yet.

Claressa Shields | Ivana Habazin Called Me A Thug Might As Well Call Me A N*gg*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Wow. Does sound like a sound lad. Will he join you at the klan meetings?
    Nah bro, he moved out of the area after one school year. Probably down to one of the immigrant hotbeds, London or Birmingham.

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      Nah bro, he moved out of the area after one school year. Probably down to one of the immigrant hotbeds, London or Birmingham.
      That's too bad. Did he move away because you called him a fried chicken eating jig****, as you've been known to do, or was it something else?

Comment

That's too bad. Did he move away because you called him a fried chicken eating jig****, as you've been known to do, or was it something else?
        I can't remember, it was quite a long time ago. Think his family just up and left. Don't think I was up on all the African-American stereotypes and derogatory slang back then either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Who said she was? You seemed triggered by something.
          Triggered how? You said she wasn't the victim. I just pointed out that she wasn't the suckerpuncher either.

Comment

I can't remember, it was quite a long time ago. Think his family just up and left. Don't think I was up on all the African-American stereotypes and derogatory slang back then either.
            Oh word? The grand dragon must have moved you at an incredible pace. You've done quite well to show that here.

Anyway, it's been a pleasure, as always. Come back when you want another lesson about something interesting to me like your lies about JJohnson (I hope that had nothing to do with him being black, by the way. YIKES!)

So long.

Comment

Oh word? The grand dragon must have moved you at an incredible pace. You've done quite well to show that here.

Anyway, it's been a pleasure, as always. Come back when you want another lesson about something interesting to me like your lies about JJohnson (I hope that had nothing to do with him being black, by the way. YIKES!)

So long.
              Lies about Jack Johnson? Don't know what you're on about.

Comment

Lies about Jack Johnson? Don't know what you're on about.
                Then I guess you've learned something.

Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Triggered how? You said she wasn't the victim. I just pointed out that she wasn't the suckerpuncher either.
                  If you aren’t triggered why are you pointing out that she wasn’t the person that sucker punched someone else? I mean no one claimed she was the one who did it, I mean myself and others have defend her conduct as peacemaker at the actual time, so not sure why you getting so triggered and trying to convince everyone that she wasn’t the person that sucker punched the other teams trainer. We all know that, doesn’t change the fact that she isn’t the victim here, so she can’t play the victim card here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    If you aren’t triggered why are you pointing out that she wasn’t the person that sucker punched someone else? I mean no one claimed she was the one who did it, I mean myself and others have defend her conduct as peacemaker at the actual time, so not sure why you getting so triggered and trying to convince everyone that she wasn’t the person that sucker punched the other teams trainer. We all know that, doesn’t change the fact that she isn’t the victim here, so she can’t play the victim card here.
                    No one claimed she was the one who did it? Have you been reading the posts in this thread?

People are spitting venom at her precisely as if she was the one who put Bashir in the hospital.

And if you read between the lines the closet racism motivating all this against her isn't hard to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      No one claimed she was the one who did it? Have you been reading the posts in this thread?

People are spitting venom at her precisely as if she was the one who put Bashir in the hospital.

And if you read between the lines the closet racism motivating all this against her isn't hard to see.
                      Again who are ones that claimed she was the one that sucker punch him? Show me those post that claim she punched the man.

Because am not sure why you are quoting my post about “She wasnt the one who sucker punched Ali” ... I never claimed that in my post, so why quote my post with that ridiculous post?

My thing is she isn’t the victim here.

Comment

Working...
                      X