Any news on Roman Gonzalez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Again..... No suprise coming from you lol
    Why you making excuses for a fighter that was KNOCKED OUT by some korean bum? No one ever heard of RUnvisai, or whatever the hell his name was until he fought Chocolatito. He exposed Gonzalez bad that night. Gonzalez has no head movement, and was just a come forward zombie. I think gonzalez just threw that fight honestly!

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
      Why you making excuses for a fighter that was KNOCKED OUT by some korean bum? No one ever heard of RUnvisai, or whatever the hell his name was until he fought Chocolatito. He exposed Gonzalez bad that night. Gonzalez has no head movement, and was just a come forward zombie. I think gonzalez just threw that fight honestly!
      He moved up in weight fought him twice, was robbed the first time. Then was outgunned the second.

Roman won titles in 4weight classes
      Surpassing Alexis Arguello

And that "unknown guy" beat Juan Francisco Estrada

Comment

He moved up in weight fought him twice, was robbed the first time. Then was outgunned the second.

He moved up like 3 pounds, big ****ING DEAL. So he ate a cheeseburger or two and then he gets beat by some random korean dude? These lil dudes are overrated. I bet I could even get in there and beat up on these midgets; they are mad overrated. The avg potbelly type dude could probably lace it up and knock out chocolatito, and that's not me hating, just spewing the truth.

SURPASSING ALEX ARGUELLO LMAO!!! Aren't you the dude constantly praising old fighters, arguello fought way better comp than chocolapotato did. He fought a legit fighter in Aaron Prior, but Chocolatepotato gets knocked out by a kickboxer and you praising him? Dude, you need to brush up on your boxing IQ; this is most definitely your L, here you go!

Edit: Juan Francisco Estrada is a natural 108 pounder btw; and he beat Rungvisai easily in the rematch, showing how OVERRATED Runvisai is.

Comment

He moved up like 3 pounds, big ****ING DEAL. So he ate a cheeseburger or two and then he gets beat by some random korean dude? These lil dudes are overrated. I bet I could even get in there and beat up on these midgets; they are mad overrated. The avg potbelly type dude could probably lace it up and knock out chocolatito, and that's not me hating, just spewing the truth.

SURPASSING ALEX ARGUELLO LMAO!!! Aren't you the dude constantly praising old fighters, arguello fought way better comp than chocolapotato did. He fought a legit fighter in Aaron Prior, but Chocolatepotato gets knocked out by a kickboxer and you praising him? Dude, you need to brush up on your boxing IQ; this is most definitely your L, here you go!

Edit: Juan Francisco Estrada is a natural 108 pounder btw; and he beat Rungvisai easily in the rematch, showing how OVERRATED Runvisai is.
          Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
            Once again, attacking me as a person and not my points. You a straight hater; y'all dudes just want to sit on your high horse and act like you better than everybody. It's always like that with *****s like you. You're like those dudes at the barber shop who yap on all day about how much better things were in the past, but then get silent when a bunch of a real gangstas show up, LMAO!!

Comment

once again, attacking me as a person and not my points. You a straight hater; y'all dudes just want to sit on your high horse and act like you better than everybody. It's always like that with *****s like you. You're like those dudes at the barber shop who yap on all day about how much better things were in the past, but then get silent when a bunch of a real gangstas show up, lmao!!
              😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

This is why no one should take you seriously with all that nonsensical crap that you're spewing. The fact that you're calling Sor Rungvisai, a former champion from THAILAND, some "random korean dude" just makes you look like a racially insensitive idiot with no boxing knowledge.

Arguello is obviously the greater fighter but Chocolatito is also a great fighter who was rated highly for good reasons. He's a legit HOF fighter and ATG. If you can't see that then you're not a true boxing fan, just a hater.
                  Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 11-13-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Don't even bother giving this child some boxing history lesson, you know he's not going to give you a proper and mature response. Just let him be.
                    Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 11-13-2019, 08:42 AM.

Comment

And Roman himself beat Estrada. Dayum the resume is good.

Comment

Working...
                      X