Mosley peak - 8.5 - Mosley Canelo - 7
    Cotto peak - 8.5 - Cotto Canelo - 7
    Kovalev peak - 8/8.5 - Kovalev Canelo - 7

Pac peak - 9.5 - Pac Floyd - 8.5
    Canelo peak - 8.5-9 - Canelo Floyd - 6.5/7
    Mosley peak - 8.5 - Mosley Floyd - 7.5

Gamboa peak - 7.5 - Gamboa Tank - 6/6.5

Comment

Mosley was pretty good in his prime and not too bad in his old age; Canelo did pretty good with this win. Cotto was revitalized by Freddie Roach, so another good win for Clownelo. Kovalev just came off a really good win against Anthony Yarde, so a good win for Clownelo, but he was already damaged goods from getting beaten by Andre Ward. Pac was devastating in his prime, but old as **** against mayweather. But mayweather produced a masterclass against Pac. Canelo was a young hungry gun against mayweather, but once again, mayweather produced a masterclass. Mosley was relatively young against Floyd, so again, a floyd masterclass. Gamboa is still in his prime today so good win for tank.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
        Mosley was pretty good in his prime and not too bad in his old age; Canelo did pretty good with this win. Cotto was revitalized by Freddie Roach, so another good win for Clownelo. Kovalev just came off a really good win against Anthony Yarde, so a good win for Clownelo, but he was already damaged goods from getting beaten by Andre Ward. Pac was devastating in his prime, but old as **** against mayweather. But mayweather produced a masterclass against Pac. Canelo was a young hungry gun against mayweather, but once again, mayweather produced a masterclass. Mosley was relatively young against Floyd, so again, a floyd masterclass. Gamboa is still in his prime today so good win for tank.
        Thanks for the reply...I think Shane was 38 when he fought Floyd though

Comment

Originally posted by Jalen Rose View Post
          Thanks for the reply...I think Shane was 38 when he fought Floyd though
          Yea, but he just came off a career defining win by destroying Margarito. You have to realize that he wasn't as shot as people. The mosley that fought pacquiao was shot to chit thoo.

Comment

Yea, but he just came off a career defining win by destroying Margarito. You have to realize that he wasn't as shot as people. The mosley that fought pacquiao was shot to chit thoo.
            Eh I dunno about shot to ****, I just don't think he was really to throw them hands after the KD, I think the speed caught him off guard and that foot blister didn't help also LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
              Eh I dunno about shot to ****, I just don't think he was really to throw them hands after the KD, I think the speed caught him off guard and that foot blister didn't help also LOL.
              Nah; he was shot like a brick broken into a thousand pieces my dude.

Comment

Well he only faced Manny 1 year after Floyd...so I would say the level was pretty similar...at some point imo he went from an 8.5/10 fighter to whatever low level you would say it was to get KOed by Anthony Mundine....probably like a 5.

I think he was around 7.5 for Floyd...7-7.5 for Manny...and 7 for Canelo...knowing he got KOed by Mundine 1.5 years after Canelo though who knows what Mosley's level was in all those fights anyway...but I don't think he was close to peak in any of those fights...you could argue he was closer to the 6-7 level for those 3 fights before Mundine.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalen Rose View Post
                  Well he only faced Manny 1 year after Floyd...so I would say the level was pretty similar...at some point imo he went from an 8.5/10 fighter to whatever low level you would say it was to get KOed by Anthony Mundine....probably like a 5.

I think he was around 7.5 for Floyd...7-7.5 for Manny...and 7 for Canelo...knowing he got KOed by Mundine 1.5 years after Canelo though who knows what Mosley's level was in all those fights anyway...but I don't think he was close to peak in any of those fights...you could argue he was closer to the 6-7 level for those 3 fights before Mundine.
                  He was shot to **** after Mayweather destroyed him. Mosley was never the same after the *** WHOOPIN that FLOYD put on that boi. It was devastating watching Mosley get beaten down like that. After Pac was done with him, mosley had a bit of a resurgence against Clownelo, but was quickly defeated to. I'd say he was at about a 9/10 against Floyd, but 4/10 against Manny. Against Canelo he was like a 6/10, but was quickly shot to **** after that.

Comment

He was shot to **** after Mayweather destroyed him. Mosley was never the same after the *** WHOOPIN that FLOYD put on that boi. It was devastating watching Mosley get beaten down like that. After Pac was done with him, mosley had a bit of a resurgence against Clownelo, but was quickly defeated to. I'd say he was at about a 9/10 against Floyd, but 4/10 against Manny. Against Canelo he was like a 6/10, but was quickly shot to **** after that.
                    Lol dude! You're funny man...I like your originality

Comment

Working...
                    X