Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Briggs Furious With Referee Taking Two Points From Logan Paul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Briggs Furious With Referee Taking Two Points From Logan Paul

Former heavyweight world champion Shannon Briggs, who trained Youtube star Logan Paul for his grudge match with KSI, is furious with referee Jack Reiss' decision to deduct two points from his boxer in the fourth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The ref had to take two points away because he scored the illegal knock down. He was going down anyway from the uppercut 🥊

Comment

no other ref would have deducted two points

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        no other ref would have deducted two points
        You started watching boxing when?
        Yesterday?
        #casualfan

Comment

I really enjoy how Briggs ends his responses with Let’s Go Champ. Powerful stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            The ref had to take two points away because he scored the illegal knock down. He was going down anyway from the uppercut 🥊
            All true....

Comment

The 2 point deduction was an attempt to remove controversy when he missed / didn't call the earlier knockdown correctly. The 6th round was a perfect decider for this fight, even if I personally think Paul is the better boxer - ksi toughed it out.

Comment

I think it was 1 point for the rabbit punch and 1 point for hitting a downed opponent. Looking at it like that, it wasn’t a 2 point deduction. If I’m wrong, I would’ve been happier with just 1 point deducted for the entire incident. I wish this fight would’ve been a draw. If there’s one thing we’ve learned from both fights, they have very different styles but are very evenly matched. If they were to have a 3rd fight, that one would probably end in a close decision too

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                  You started watching boxing when?
                  Yesterday?
                  #casualfan
                  sometimes i love you, boxingscene; sometimes.

Comment

Ahh who cares. You know how long it takes real boxers to earn the kind of pay day these 2 attention whores made yesterday? They're laughing straight to the bank regardless of any bogus point deduction.

Comment

Working...
                    X