Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI Edges Logan Paul With Split Decision To Win Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    I don't even want to watch any of the fights on this card. Mad that I'm paying for this bull**** regardless lol.
    Has the highest post count in the thread but didn't even want to watch any of it

Comment

• Good grudge match. Two points? Ouch!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jalen Rose View Post
        Idk man I think that first uppercut put him on queer street...those are the ones that get you, that you don't see coming...yeah he did kind of hold and hit after that but honestly I've seen a lot worse not called.

I think they both had a legit KD...crazy that neither one really got credit for it lol...never seen that before.
        I agree ! The first upper was the most damaging, but he did stay up from it long enough to get hit by the illegal shot.

I think had he not held and hit, it’s possible that he still got got dropped from the effect of the first punch, but we will never know. The last punch he got hit with before getting dropped was a solid uppercut landed while his head was held.

I think they should put on more fights like this where celebs duke it out. It’s something entertaining about the lack of technique and the added bad blood that makes this fun to watch.

Like, I don’t like you mfer! Catch these hands for the world to see! They really did fight with pride and emotion.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Has the highest post count in the thread but didn't even want to watch any of it
          Oh I watched, and most of my posts were *****ing lol.

Planned to watch just the Saunders match and Haney match, but they were awful

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... the funny thing is that the same Reiss also deducted 2 points from Ward (vs E-Rod) in round four for "unsportsmanlike conduct"... ... and another funny thing is that this guy gets big fights as a ref... (recently: Berchelt vs Sosa, Spence vs Porter, Munguia, Loma, Porter vs Ugas, etc...
            I've always felt Reiss to be an overrated ref. Alot of people like him but, years ago, there was a fight with Diego Chaves that he reffed and I thought he handled it poorly (it was a very dirty and chippy scrap). It changed my feeling on him.

I always got the feeling he wants to be the center of focus and attention in the fight. Give me Harvey Dock or Steve Willis and I will pass on Reiss.

Comment

• It was honestly a pretty good scrap. I can't take it away from them even tho I wanted too

Comment

• Originally posted by JLC View Post
                I agree ! The first upper was the most damaging, but he did stay up from it long enough to get hit by the illegal shot.

I think had he not held and hit, it’s possible that he still got got dropped from the effect of the first punch, but we will never know. The last punch he got hit with before getting dropped was a solid uppercut landed while his head was held.

I think they should put on more fights like this where celebs duke it out. It’s something entertaining about the lack of technique and the added bad blood that makes this fun to watch.

Like, I don’t like you mfer! Catch these hands for the world to see! They really did fight with pride and emotion.
                Yeah respect to them...it was a good scrap...I know Fury's KO of Cunningham was something similar to that, holding while hitting...I have a little leeway on stuff like that, if it seems accidental and is nip and tuck...I also have no issues with refs calling stuff 100% by the book in big moments like that too...have to play by the rules.

Ward's low shots on Kov come to mind as ones where I feel it was a clear foul/low and should not have been allowed...certainly not to end a fight...so I can see the case where someone says Paul's shots perhaps shouldn't have resulted in the KD...I just feel like the first one did the job but who knows.

Comment

• Lennox did it (held and hit) and not even a warning, just sayin lol

Comment

Working...
                  X