Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI Edges Logan Paul With Split Decision To Win Grudge Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this ring is TINYYYY. Theyre trying to ensure action for KSI Logan paul

Comment

Who are KSI and Logan? I seriously never saw them before? Are they boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Who are KSI and Logan? I seriously never saw them before? Are they boxers?
        They're Youtube edgelords.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
          Devin Haney and Billie Joe are both fighting on the undercard you mongs.

I laugh at you "Muh The Main Event Sucks" people. Broke ass *****s
          The bold: Thanks bro. I didn't even know Haney was fighting tonight. Green K.

Comment

DAZN is going to spend the entire Broadcast Defending this Event? OK we get it DAZN, you're hoping to boost your Subs from this Event we know what this is all about

I have no problem with this event, I watched the first fight and enjoyed it
            Last edited by sicko; 11-09-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
              They're Youtube edgelords.
              Thanks. I don't think I've ever heard of them. Why is Haney the undercard to these guys? Money?

Comment

Haney vs Garcia is this ERA's Mayweather vs Pacquiao?

Chris Mannix really laying it on trying to sell fighters to potentially a NEW AUDIENCE but WTF?

Even got Sergio Mora defending this WOW!

Comment

"I can't believe I'm walkin alongside the Biebz!"

--that kid in the grey hoodie

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Thanks. I don't think I've ever heard of them. Why is Haney the undercard to these guys? Money?
                    They fought once before on Youtube PPV with headgear and the event did over a million buys.

Theyre two of the most famous youtubers in the world (so I hear), so they drew tons of kids that dont watch boxing.

Comment

Curiosity got the better of me so I peeped in on the undercard.

Oh my god this Bruckner kid is AWFUL lol, looks like a roided up stiff robot getting tagged up by this guy who came in on 6 days notice who looks tired af already

Comment

Working...
                      X