Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Nobody said he was at all these fights.

Why does it always have to be "that guy"

We discussing boxing guys who passed away and here u come being negative talking shyt.
    If you saw a 40 year old in cut off jean shorts with a mullet on VH-1 going on and on about the amazing stage presence Def Leppard had in their prime, you would think he trying to fool somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      If you saw a 40 year old in cut off jean shorts with a mullet on VH-1 going on and on about the amazing stage presence Def Leppard had in their prime, you would think he trying to fool somebody.
      Why are u so negative.... And do understand what a historian is?

Comment

Why are u so negative.... And do understand what a historian is?
        A historian is somebody who reads what some random JOOISH dude wrote. All that stuff is fake my boi. The real history when you living that chit!

Comment

Big time. That guy could kick knowledge for days. A lot of ppl here wouldn’t understand tho

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
            A historian is somebody who reads what some random JOOISH dude wrote. All that stuff is fake my boi. The real history when you living that chit!
            Says the guy obsessed with this YouTube exhibition

Fck off.

I cant take anything you say serious.

Comment

Says the guy obsessed with this YouTube exhibition

Fck off.

I cant take anything you say serious.
              Ah, come on dude; you have to admit that was legit entertainment. You must be one of those boxing purist who only watch rigo while jacking off n chit. You need to chill, my dude. I understand boxing to an incredibly high degree, everything you say screams of a dude obsessed with his own chit. You gotta realize there's not a direct thing to see or say for every situation. This is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
                Big time. That guy could kick knowledge for days. A lot of ppl here wouldn’t understand tho
                Alot of these guys wasnt following the sport back when he had a presence in the sport.

I miss all the Espn classic shows with him growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
                  Ah, come on dude; you have to admit that was legit entertainment. You must be one of those boxing purist who only watch rigo while jacking off n chit. You need to chill, my dude. I understand boxing to an incredibly high degree, everything you say screams of a dude obsessed with his own chit. You gotta realize there's not a direct thing to see or say for every situation. This is the truth.
                  Edit..... Just leave me alone lmao
                  Last edited by KillaMane26; 11-10-2019, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Blah blah blah.. I asked u to contribute to the topic and u aint say shyt. But u insist on being negative towards a respected figure in boxing.
                    This ain't negativity my dude; this is just based facts. You definitely have a problem being objective. This is something you got to work on if you really want to make it in the real world. This is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalen Rose View Post
                      Lol yeah...I was cracking up...I changed my name yesterday to make a thread saying that Wilder should fight Lomachenko lol
                      That must’ve been the most casual punditry I’ve ever seen.😂😂 I actually like Jalen when it comes to NBA analysts but they should never ask him about boxing again...

Comment

Working...
                      X