The Ring ****zine: Canelo #1 p4p

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    I really don't get this .
    So you're saying anyone with a different Opinion than yours about Canelo being P4P isn't a boxing fan ?
    I'm saying that anyone who has Canelo as being #1 is not an actual boxing fan. Yes.

P4P is a matchup of ability and skills across weights. Loma is superior, and that isn't controversial or particularly deniable.

At least not to anyone who is an actual boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      I'm saying that anyone who has Canelo as being #1 is not an actual boxing fan. Yes.

P4P is a matchup of ability and skills across weights. Loma is superior, and that isn't controversial or particularly deniable.

Lol wow

Yet Canelo is waaaaaaay more accomplished than Loma and has proven against far better fighters.

You got it backwards buddy anyone who doesn’t have Canelo at #1 is a fanboy of fighters from only a certain region not a real boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Tell Loma to prove it then. The only way to do that is by resume.
        The guy said he will never be as “complete...”.

Funny because most professional boxers now and even legends, when interviewed, say he’s a complete fighter.

Comment

Lomachenko chickened out against Rigo back from 2013-2014 with a catchweight. Back then Rigo was higher on the list! Lomachenko could weigh in as 125... and fled when Rigo wanted 124. 1lb? Is that pound for pound? More like scared for scared.

I always nag about Canelo’s 2lb under with Floyd, but at least he did it... if you don’t think 2lbs makes a difference check out Floyd being 2lbs over his contract with Marquez or why Pac could do catchweights under Top Rank but not Loma?

It’s caller Bob was shook that another Salido type loss would happen.

Comment

TBRB also have him #1. I guess all the expert that voted for the TBRB and RING ratings aren't boxing fans. What a salty little bi tch you are.

Comment

TBRB also have him #1. I guess all the expert that voted for the TBRB and RING ratings aren't boxing fans. What a salty little bi tch you are.
              Fischer was never really high on Canelo. Perhaps he never wanted to show bias under GBP. Oddly as well, he has always been a big time GGG and Loeffler fan. Perhaps he had to do this to get commentary dibs over Loeffler’s fights...

Now Fischer is big on Inoue and a once upon a time Roman Gonzalez. Should Inoue win today, could he bump Crawford off? Or Loma?’ Next week will tell..

Comment

Canelo should have been #1 ages ago. Who you beat is the most important criteria. Many fighters look great against lower level competition and then turn out not to be as good as thought. Stick to the guys that prove themselves.
                I agree.

P4P seems to cater to guys who destroy lower opposition. The more proven a fighter is at the top level, with close fights and such, the less chance he has to be #1. It’s a spot that has been recently reserved for dudes destroying B level fighters.

Comment

Canelo ain't even the best in any of his divisions.

160, lost plus drug just
                  175, he beat the 5th best guy.

Comment

As he should and as I have been saying for awhile. He's no.1 right now, no doubt about it

Comment

I'm a Loma fan and want to see Canelo gets KOd and I have Canelo as P4P no.1. Im just not a groupie and can give credit where credit is due

Comment

Working...
                      X