No announcement yet.

The Ring Magazine: Canelo #1 p4p

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ring Magazine: Canelo #1 p4p

Dont know what took them so long to realize Canelo was #1 p4p.

Most knowledgable experts been had him at #1.

https://www.Thering.com/ratings/?weightclass=251
    Last edited by kidbazooka; 11-07-2019, 01:33 AM.

Canelo should have been #1 ages ago. Who you beat is the most important criteria. Many fighters look great against lower level competition and then turn out not to be as good as thought. Stick to the guys that prove themselves.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Canelo should have been #1 ages ago. Who you beat is the most important criteria. Many fighters look great against lower level competition and then turn out not to be as good as thought. Stick to the guys that prove themselves.
        Exactly I just find it funny how hard The ring tried to keep Canelo off the top spot yet the magazine is owned by De La Hoya who according to the haters “sets” everything up in Canelos favor lol

Tells you a lot there.

Comment

Loma is better P4P.

Try to justify your choice in #1 anyway you want.

Canelo might never be as good, in the P4P sense, as Loma is now. Although Caenlo is young, and I think he is still improving, I doubt he will get to be as skilled and complete.

Canelo will end his career with a great resume.

But he is not, and probably won't ever be, as good as Loma.

This is the truth which actual boxing fans acknowledge. If you want to claim that Canelo is #1 that's fine, but you sure aren't a boxing fan if you do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            Loma is better P4P.

Canelo might never be as good, in the P4P sense, as Loma is now. Although Caenlo is young, and I think he is still improving, I doubt he will get to be as skilled and complete.

This is the truth which actual boxing fans acknowledge. If you want to claim that Canelo is #1 that's fine, but you sure aren't a boxing fan if you do so.
            Tell Loma to prove it then. The only way to do that is by resume.

Comment

Loma is better P4P.

Loma more “skilled” hahahahaha gtfo that’s why he got his ass handed to him by a journeymen with 12 loses lol

Canelo is and always will be a far more skilled and greater fighter than that hype job

Comment

Loma is better P4P.

I really don't get this .
                So you're saying anyone with a different Opinion than yours about Canelo being P4P isn't a boxing fan ?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Loma more “skilled” hahahahaha gtfo that’s why he got his ass handed to him by a journeymen with 12 loses lol

Canelo is and always will be a far more skilled and greater fighter than that hype job
                  Yeah, heard it all before. Blah, blah, blah.

Doesn't change reality though. Canelo is very good, but he isn't as good as Loma.

I'm not really interested in how you want to justify your beliefs. Watching people sacrifice their integrity because of fandom is tiresome.

The simple fact is that people who know and love boxing also know that Loma is better, in the P4P sense, than Canelo is - and likely better than Canelo ever will be.

You can choose to believe otherwise, but that just means that you aren't an actual boxing fan.

Comment

Yeah, heard it all before. Blah, blah, blah.

Doesn't change reality though. Canelo is very good, but he isn't as good as Loma.

I'm not really interested in how you want to justify your beliefs. Watching people sacrifice their integrity because of fandom is tiresome.

The simple fact is that people who know and love boxing also know that Loma is better, in the P4P sense, than Canelo is - and likely better than Canelo ever will be.

You can choose to believe otherwise, but that just means that you aren't an actual boxing fan.
                    The arrogance of this tard. How can you claim he's better when the evidence (resume) shows he isn't?

Comment

Working...
                    X