Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets settle it. Are Andy Ruiz and Canelo WHITE????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many re-tarded comments here it hurts my head. There are many pure white ethnic groups in Mexico. Mexican is just a nationality not an ethnicity. Majority of mexicans have at least 50 percent european blood. There are many whites living in mexico. Their ancestors came from spain, germany, italy, portugal ,etc... and they do not mix with the native population. There is a minority that is close to 100 percent european white. Canelo falls in this group.

Educate yourselves you DUM-FUC-KS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexica...netic_research

Genetic research in the Mexican population is numerous and has yielded a myriad of different results, it is not rare that different genetic studies done in the same location vary greatly, clear examples of said variation are the city of Monterrey in the state of Nuevo León, which, depending of the study presents an average European ancestry ranging from 38%[43] to 78%,[44] and Mexico City, whose European admixture ranges from as little as 21%[45] to as high as 70%

Another ethnic group in Mexico, the Mestizos, is characterized by having people with varying degrees of European ancestry, with some showing a European genetic ancestry higher than 90%
    Last edited by satiev1; 11-05-2019, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Another racial thread lol. Awesome

If I saw both of them on the Subway, I'd think Andy was Mexican and Canelo was white.

Kind of why I got a kick out of (one of Canelo's lovers) saying that it's all the White Nationals calling for Beterbiev vs Canelo. I'm sure all those racist White Americans are gonna cheer for the Muslim from Grozny over the guy who looks like he's part of the Royal Family.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        That's his pops on his left?

So he just got some random gene in him to get freckles and red hair lol
        That's his whole family. When it came to recessive genes, Canelo hit the ****ing lottery

Comment

If you dropped Canelo off in Ireland, the UK or some hick town in America he would blend right in. He's white...END OF STORY

Comment

Working...
          X