Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets settle it. Are Andy Ruiz and Canelo WHITE????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting poll results so far.

Comment

Being 'white skinned' does mean someone is 'white' in a general sense. You know that and so do the other knuckleheads in here that voted that they're white.

Comment

Serious question here, has anyone seen a pic of Canelos father?

I'm still wondering years later where he got the look he has...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Serious question here, has anyone seen a pic of Canelos father?

I'm still wondering years later where he got the look he has...
          his father looks like a Stitch Duran / Victor Conte hybrid. thread title funny doe

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
            It's the 21st century. THis isn't a 17th century forum about indigenous natives vs European mixing. Are Americans (USA) indigenous looking like proto ''Native Americans?''

The North American continent in the 21st century has a mix of people like any other 1st world domain where populations have huge melting pots.

but to keep the conversation interesting. Many American Jews don't consider themselves ''white'' whereas many raging types like from the LDBC would consider Jerry Seinfeld ''white.'' Zaroku could explain this like a pimp

Racism is stupid.
            agree.

jews come in many types, most european jews are ashkenazi jews from germany/central europe. andre ward is AT LEAST 50% white, but hes black. skin color doesnt mean chit. canelo is white, but he has a mixture, presumably, of spanish blood (european, north african) as well as mesoamerican and possibly north american native dna.

race is stupid. doesnt mean anything really

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
              his father looks like a Stitch Duran / Victor Conte hybrid. thread title funny doe

That's his pops on his left?

So he just got some random gene in him to get freckles and red hair lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                That's his pops on his left?

So he just got some random gene in him to get freckles and red hair lol
                All races that have the ginger gene have freckles...search gingers in Asia and Africa. It proves that it’s a skin pigmentation/mutation that is exclusive from how sunlight altered the gene. It’s a human trait that has nothing to do with “Irish or Viking.” It just means that those groups too were exposed like others around the world.

Skin cancer is a common thing, and its effects on the skin share similarities to mutations on the skin with relation to sunlight exposure during evolution. mutations happen. I find the ginger gene unique. Unfortunately Albinos have to be careful for sun exposure

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
                  They are not Mongoloid, Negroid or Australoid, so yes, they are white. And so am I and I'm 100% Mexican.
                  Until they add brown or beige i dont check any boxes...

Comment

Canelo looks white, Ruiz doesn't.

Comment

A mix of both. Canelo is more on the white side.

Comment

Working...
                      X