Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demise of Kovalev Makes Canelo vs. Ward a 175 Necessity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward left money on the table according to all reports. Good luck fighting Beterbiev. 168 against Smith or Plant would be good viewing.

Comment

BS writers starting to act like these posters.....

Ward is retired last thing Canelo needs is another fight with an asterisk beside it.

Comment

Yes, the 35 year old retired fighter is the one to target.

Comment

Go get the retired guy or the guy that just had a tough fight, no time to recover

Comment

De la ha ya written all over this one

Comment

I'm all for this fight. The layoff might hurt Ward, but his boxing iq is superior to Canelo's, and I would favour Ward. But Canelo would have some chance of a victory, and much less chance of beating Beterbiev or Bivol.

Comment

True words Johnny, I don't know why Kovalev was throwing such potty pat jabs and no big right hand, even if he was weary of body punching counters. I don't think too many forgot though, how easily Mayweather beat him. I give credit to Canelo for fighting Golovkin and thought he edged the second fight, but he has to fight the other top guys, otherwise I'm done watching. Not that Canelo cares about all the fans because he's got so much money, but he should think of legacy like the true greats.

Comment

That elusive boring style of fighting beats anyone in a ring. Throw a jab and land 3 through out a every round and run around the ring. Some will say the so called sweet science (typically ghetto sewer rats), the majority of every one else will say BORINGGGGGG!!! Do not let this fight happen. It will kill boxings momentum with that Ruiz upset and the Canelo KO.

Comment

I would love to see this one, but I don't think Ward can get back down to 175! He's been out the game much too long, however...Money Talks!

Comment

Canelo wouldn’t fight Ward even if he came straight from the couch

Comment

Working...
                      X