• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, Beterbiev is the guy.

Is Canelo even staying at 175?

Comment

What a ****** article

Comment

Its a damn shame there are no good young fighters in there prime to test Canelo against in any of these divisions hes been in. Hes just such an unlucky guy. Its gonna look like he built hes legacy fighting old guys on the slide or something..

Comment

Only fight where I would be rooting for Low Blows. Ward beat a Prime Kov while Clenelo fought him as a senor citizen (in boxing).

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            If Ward got up off the couch to fight Canelo Id favor Canelo, if you give Ward at least 1 tune-up Id favor Ward. Give Ward 2 tune ups and Id HIGHLY favor Ward.
            I got S.O.G. off the couch.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Whooped based on what?

Ward arguably lost the first Kov fight, possible low blow on the second, taken to a clinic by Darnell Boone, etc. He's another one that people keep overrating for some reason.

If Kov (first fight) was able to put Ward on his ass the way he did, it'd take Carnelo one pull uppercut to do the same.
              S.O.G. gave kovalev a gut check in the 1st fight & beat the gas out of kovalev the 2nd fight. Toney Weeks saved kovalev's life too

If they do fight I got my money on S.O.G.

Comment

Originally posted by Seldomseen View Post
                So Ward is retired damn near 3 yrs and some want him to jump back in with Canelo? Just think about how absurd that is. Notice how Canelo beat

1. Kirkland coming off a layoff.

2. Cotto when he was too old.

3. Mosely when he was a grandfather

4. An older GG

5. An older shot Kovalov.

Also,notice how close the Canelo vsTrout fight was. Also, how close the Canelo vs Lara fight was. Those were men in there prime.
                It wasn't that they were in their prime, it was that they were good boxers with good footwork. That's where Nelo has trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Knowing Ward, he'll need at least 4 tune up fights before he's ready for Canelo.
                  You guys are exaggerators just cuz he fought a couple tune ups at a new weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I thought he was aiming for Anthony Joshua? At least that's what Vergil was talking about!
                    Well Ruiz ruined that!

Regardless he said he stays in shape so you never know.

Comment

• I can't really see anyone beating Ward from 168 and up. The only boxer that may pose some problems is Bivol but I would still favor Ward if he takes a tune-up over Bivol. Ward does not need a tune-up for Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X