Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Loma, Crawford Not Daring To Be Great Like Canelo Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daring to be great by fighting old mother****ers. This latest one did the Hollywood shuffle on his way down while getting blasted out by another Alvarez just a couple fights ago.
    Last edited by Mister Wolf; 11-03-2019, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Born X Raised View Post
      Who the hell compares the first 15 opponents of anybody? Your logic is idiotic.

And Lomachenko is older than Canelo, lmao.

Canelo is younger with a far better resume, deal with it.
      Guess we found Oscar

Comment

I always thought the p4p rankings were BS tbh but obviously they are taking into account that half thought he lost to Lara and most thought he lost to GGG the 1st fight and If anything the rematch with GGG should have been scored a draw. Also the fact that he's fought a lot of over the hill opponents while prime opposition is available right around his natural weight class.

Comment

Oscar is lying. He knows Arum has tried to match Loma and Crawford with the best but Haymon has blocked all those futile attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
            he did. Did you bet on that fight?
            I took Rolls since he was undefeated!!!

Lol j/K.

No I would of had to put $1000 to win like $10

Comment

Lol ... a 4 - 1 favorite against a old slow ko’d twice previously in 2 yrs Kov!! Daring to cherrypick!! Dare 2 b great - challenge Beterbiev!!

Comment

Originally posted by FloydAndCanelo View Post
                They refuse to Canelo any credit no matter what he does. He’s got these boys absolutely fuming.
                They did the same thing with manny pacquiao. I swear if they aren't European or black it's a double standard. If Canelo can go unbeaten in his next 8 fights he will be greater than pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  It's getting ridiculous the media that hates canelo bending themselves into a pretzel to not give Canelo that #1 P4P spot. Nobody fighting right now doing what Canelo is doing. His resume, the risks he takes, the fighters he is beating. He should of already been everyone's top spot before this fight but if you still refusing you just a hater and have an agenda against canelo.
                  Once again. I don't know how many times I need to tell people - like I've BEEN telling people - that nobody's doing it like Carne.

Comment

Canelo is an accomplished fighter but there were still questions to answer at the middle weight division. He should have unified there before moving up.

Not necessarily mad that he wants the greatest reward for the least amount of risk. But don't talk legacy when you still have SMOKE to clear up. We all know he wants no parts of Beterbiev!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      How many top fighters did Canelo beat in their prime? Jacobs, Lara and Trout? All 3 close questionable wins. Then mix in the PED scandals and hell will freeze over before he gets that recognition from me. All the biggest names on his resume, Kovalev, GGG, Cotto, Mosely etc, were in their mid 30s or above.
                      I agree with everything you wrote, and I (like most) recognize GGG won the 1st fight in the ring and got a bogus decision. AND, I dont care as much as most for moving up in weight (to me Pound for Pound is who is the best fighter relative to their weight).

That being written, Canelo is currently the best in the world. Loma hasnt been as dominant since moving up to Lt Weight, and Crawford just isnt getting the opportunity to show how great he is (he may be better than Canelo though)

Comment

Working...
                      X