Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Loma, Crawford Not Daring To Be Great Like Canelo Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Gamboa who wasn't ****ing washed up or did you forget about this:

So you tell me how the **** was Kovalev the best or rated number 1 at 175 when he is 1-1 with Eleider Alvarez whose win was the more impressive of the two.
    Gamboa is a bum. He never reached the level that Kovalev was.

I never claimed Kovalev was the best at 175. But he sure as **** is better than the opposition Crawford and Lomo have faced.

Over the hill Kovalev is better than Gamboa and anyone on Crawford and Loma's record combined.
    Last edited by Death_Adder; 11-04-2019, 10:55 AM.

Comment

loma?

he said he would gervonta davis for free

davis got mad at floyd for floyd wanting him to fight floyd

oscar just chattin rubbish as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sugar View Post
        De La Hoya us right in one instance......that is Canelo is taking Challenges...but P4P number 1 I disagree with him......
        In Defense of Crawford.....the Best fighters in the Welterweight Division which is on the PBC side are Ducking Crawford or don't want to fight him....
        Nelo has been #1 P4P since S.O.G. left & PBC side just don't want to do business with the snake bob, that's all.

Comment

Canelo's belt wins at SMW and LHW werent against the elite guys.. I'll say he's "daring to be great" when he fights someone he's not a heavy betting favorite against. If he fought Beterbiev or Bivol he would get all the respect from me, even if he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Bestlefty View Post
            Since when did posturing made someone P4P no 1? Who the **** has he fought in WW and who is he fighting next. In the end of the day all those talks are just talks. Tell your promoter to present a contract and negotiate.
            All these biased americans who thinks Crawford and Spence are no 1&2 P4P. Canelo is no 1 right now and Loma 2. Loma has better opposition than that of Crawford in gettting those 3 div belts.
            I got Bud over l0m0, no way in hell does Bud let a dude with double digit losses beat him like l0m0 got beat

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              Gamboa is a bum. He never reached the level that Kovalev was.

I never claimed Kovalev was the best at 175. But he sure as **** is better than the opposition Crawford and Lomo have faced.

Over the hill Kovalev is better than Gamboa and anyone on Crawford and Loma's record combined.
              Ok........

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Ok........
                Yes OK.

When was the Gamboa/Crawford fight? 2014? 5 YEARS AGO.

Lets have him ranked #1 for a fight 5 years ago.

OK.....

Comment

Delahoya shows his stupidity? Or taking a page from the TR promotional propaganda? In reality Canelo took advantage of a mismatch with one who almost anyone would beat at that stage of his career. Not an impressive win when the other fighter isn't trying to fight back. If it was a 10 round fight Kovalev wins by large margine. On his jab alone. Not impressed at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                    This were Oscar is 100% correct. I don't think it's really Crawford's fault though, I think both Crawford and Loma are being avoided.
                    Yes, it was Crawford’s fault, when he signed up with Top Rank, he knew Arum would make him fight bums from Top Rank and not the best fighters outside of Top Rank. Loma blew his chance when he refused to fight Pac at 140 lbs catch weight. If he beats even this 40-year old version of Pac, he would be the #1 pound for pound boxer in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phill lynott View Post
                      Delahoya shows his stupidity? Or taking a page from the TR promotional propaganda? In reality Canelo took advantage of a mismatch with one who almost anyone would beat at that stage of his career. Not an impressive win when the other fighter isn't trying to fight back. If it was a 10 round fight Kovalev wins by large margine. On his jab alone. Not impressed at all!
                      What p4p fighters win has impressed you in the last 2 yrs better than this? this should be funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X