Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i commend clenelo for fighting triple g twice, and taking on tough challenge in jacobs.

however i dont really see this kovalev fight, even if he wins, as some legendary victory.

boxing fans criticize fighters for fighting guys who aren't exactly on a hot streak. this should be no different..

i mean we've literally seen kovalev STOPPED, not hurt, but STOPPED twice in the past couple years.
    and even in his last fight in which he won, came within seconds of getting stopped for a THIRD time in recent years.

he's a diminished, clearly sliding once great fighter.

Still an intriguing fight because of the weight disparity, and with the belt on the line, but those who are claiming this as some incredible achievement baffles me

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
      Boxing is Baseballing it.

They don't get the culture of today.

F&ck all the ceremonial shtt, get to the business.
      Naw the cermoney **** is still a GO, I like it. Its the filler in between that is a no go.

Comment

• You know... When Kovalev beats Canelo... this little cum on DAZN face will be complete. =)

Comment

• Both guys seem/look disinterested and flat?

Comment

• Americans crying about the time. Those of us in Europe always stop up all night to watch, shut up your crying.

Comment

• The UFC is over and they're still dragging this out. DAZN needs to bring on the old HBO Boxing producers...they have no idea how to put on a show.

Comment

• The energy has been zapped out of the arena. This is so bad.

Comment

• The U.S. Auto industry of the 1980's was almost as clueless as Boxing is today.

Comment

• "the moment you've all been waiting for has arrived" - Finally. This isn't a Guns N Roses concert!

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Ufc is shiiiting on boxing hard tonight. This fight is really good.

Meanwhile canelo is waiting like a red headed step child
                      Ouch. Very ouch.

Comment

Working...
                      X