Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Sergey Kovalev - Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah you 97K GGGtards spam like CRAZY and cry like Bi@tches

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
      Lol at this idiot being so triggered off a comment. No wonder you're infested with red K. ��
      Better yet PUNK Bi&tch!!! Give me 10:1 odds and I’ll take Kovalov to beat Canelo??? EASY $$$$ for U with Paid judges right???

Easy $$$ for u. Don’t be scared
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 10-30-2019, 08:10 PM.

Comment

"You got that payoff money already, right?"

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
          Lol at this idiot being so triggered off a comment. No wonder you're infested with red K. ��
          Don’t pay and you’ll be more then punched tough guy.

Comment

Like Canella to win but have to check latest -450 way to big for a guy who fades 2nd half as it is now more mass to carry if Kov around sharp after 8 he has chance

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx777 View Post
              Like Canella to win but have to check latest -450 way to big for a guy who fades 2nd half as it is now more mass to carry if Kov around sharp after 8 he has chance
              Kovalev will be sharp as nails. He gave that british kid a masterful beating. I still think its a 50/50 fight

Comment

Yes they are showing multiple sights -450 + 325. I won’t lay 450 on this one. Certain fights I lay that and smoke a cigar

Comment

I’m trying to figure out who’s punching who and over what ? The odds are -450 bet if you want to settle your picks

Comment

Damn Canelo, a nice pink tie would complete that look bruh!

Comment

Canelo is about to get his ass destroyed by a Russian sat night and you ppl like idiots below me are concerned if he should rock a pink tie

Comment

Working...
                      X