Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson To Gonzalez Family: Please Talk To Your Daughter, Sister

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    How many MexiCANS you know want a black guy banging your family???
    lmfao WHAT? banging your family? none! cause I dont hang out with homos wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
      lmfao WHAT? banging your family? none! cause I dont hang out with homos wtf.
      Me either Brown and PROUD!!!

Comment

they really should change their mind and start liking him. most women beaters aren't about to make millions of daughters and thats why

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          Stevenson is an *******.

If he really cared, he would talk to them about this instead of talking to them through the media.

He’s using their personal family issues to shane them.

Hopefully someone knocks this POS out soon.
          I think it's you that's the POS, you lame idiot. What you just said has to go down as one of the most ignorant and misinformed comments on boxingscene ever!

He SHOULD shame them moron. They have no right not to speak to their daughter/sister because she is dating a BLACK athlete!

If he was Mexican it would be far less of a problem. Yes Shakur is a rival but let's call it for what it REALLY is.

Shakur was 100% right to implore them to embrace her again. Can you imagine if she gets pregnant? Her family will permanently disown her!

I can't believe you think Shakur is in the wrong here? Really? Get your head out of your azz puto.

Comment

I think one of the reasons why Stevenson didn't finish Joet is because he respect his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
              That's the first I've heard about a no Chinese rule. Don't Mexicans want some of that new money from the far east?
              I’ve never heard about the Asian thing either. Usually people shun mixing with blacks because they know the long history of racism against blacks in the USA by the white majority and are mingling with the white majority as a way to “move up” or otherwise integrate. Orientals, Arabs, Indians, latinos (specifically Mexican rather than Caribbean who are often black themselves) etc seem to have similar views about this.
              I was wondering the same thing, if this was more of a racial thing. Odd....since you can clearly see that the Gonzales family are heavily of meso-American ancestry rather than Spanish. People in Spain are largely of European (latin in the south and celtic in the northern Pyrenees regions) with about a 10% mix on average of northern African blood oddly enough. And from what I understand, Stevenson’s real father was a latino himself, and you can see it when you look at Shakur that he himself is mixed.
              Never been a fan of minority on minority racism. And by the way, white folks secretly laugh at other groups who do that....because we have manipulated you lot to think that way for generations.
              It will be a great day when your groups no longer battle for second, third, fourth etc place....but realise there is no place...
              “There is no spoon...”

Comment

SS been classier about this situation than vast majority of fighters would've

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                  I think it's you that's the POS, you lame idiot. What you just said has to go down as one of the most ignorant and misinformed comments on boxingscene ever!

He SHOULD shame them moron. They have no right not to speak to their daughter/sister because she is dating a BLACK athlete!

If he was Mexican it would be far less of a problem. Yes Shakur is a rival but let's call it for what it REALLY is.

Shakur was 100% right to implore them to embrace her again. Can you imagine if she gets pregnant? Her family will permanently disown her!

I can't believe you think Shakur is in the wrong here? Really? Get your head out of your azz puto.
                  Shane is probably a virgin.

Comment

Shakur was all class after kicking Joet’s àśs and now gonna get some Mexican àśś while he has the last laugh!

Bigots gonna bigot!

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
                      That's the first I've heard about a no Chinese rule. Don't Mexicans want some of that new money from the far east?
                      Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      What can he do? when his GF parents dont want her dating a Black guy, Mexicans are hardcore against their daughters dating black guys. They will disown you if you date a black or chinese.
                      Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                      aaasshhhhzzzxz....
                      Come on all of you need to stop generalizing & painting an entire race/country (of which a huge percentage have African ancestry ffs)with the same brush based on single experiences you don't even realize that's the definition of prejudice & if someone said that your entire race was racist because of personal bias, you all would say its prejudice. It shows you guys don't even realize that a huge percentage of Mexico is mixed with black & theres countless mixed with Arab/Jewish,& even Chinese & a certain percentage of completely black. Most ppl in the states have no clue that in mexico theres a huge percentage of mexicans identifying as black & nobodies actually black on earth they're dark brown just as mexicans are.

And many AA/White/etc.etc. will hate other races dating their sisters doesn't mean everyone is that way,I got news most men dislike whos dating their sisters especially scrumptious beauties like Jajaira who is a queen that literally got the entire world to take notice when she was at the weigh in(which also shows Stevenson is fos about them disowning her when clearly its no different than any parents who disagree w their daughters bf & she likely moved out from home or something) she deserves the best so its understandable they don't like lil punks like Stevenson especially after that video,you all must want women beaters dating your sisters.

Ftr I said before the fight Stevenson would win easily & that Gonzalez is rubbish & the beef between them was to sell the fight as it was actually a mismatch & I was proven correct. & Gonzalez already had said his sister is her own women & that after the fight he would accept her decision & not disrespect who she dates regardless whether he dislikes him.

It's such a cop out to think they are just racist, Gonzalez has made several statements that prove hes not,he grew up in the usa ffs & associates with many ppl of different races directly.
                      Last edited by kushking; 10-27-2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X