David Price is pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    According to you and no one else.
    Ortiz`s best win is Jennings 5 years ago. Give me a break, Ortiz is Price level. And I mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Ortiz`s best win is Jennings 5 years ago. Give me a break, Ortiz is Price level. And I mean it.
      Nah, yer worked up. Ortiz definitely has more tools and a better chin than Price. C'mon guy, that's just getting stupid with it.

I realize y'all really like yer resume arguments, but, at a certain point you have to realize that's just a more elaborative version of triangle theory.

Comment

Anyone surprised by the outcome?

Cmon...we all knew.

Thank God they stopped it, Chisora might have killed him

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          I don’t really think I need to explain.
          Yeah, you dont need to explain. You're just jealous that you never got yourself through one round as a pro and lived your life as an armchair critic,i think we all see it.. 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            Nah, yer worked up. Ortiz definitely has more tools and a better chin than Price. C'mon guy, that's just getting stupid with it.

I realize y'all really like yer resume arguments, but, at a certain point you have to realize that's just a more elaborative version of triangle theory.
            Ortiz has more tools for sure. Hes also a drug cheat which Price is not. Not everyone has the same talent, but non cheats trump cheats in alot of peoples eyes.

Comment

I don't know why he's still going into the ring. And judging by how quickly the towel came in, nor do his corner.

That stunned moment when he got hit was all too familiar. Hopefully that's it for him. He's a likeable and brave guy; been a decent enough fighter too, unless you're one of those keyboard boxers who declares anyone outside of the top 3 in a division to be ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                Ortiz has more tools for sure. Hes also a drug cheat which Price is not. Not everyone has the same talent, but non cheats trump cheats in alot of peoples eyes.
                ! Fair point to ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  the brits will act like this was two top 5 HWs going at it
                  The top 5 Brit heavywegihts

Tyson Fury
                  Anthony Joshua
                  Dillian Whyte
                  Joe Joyce
                  Daniel Dubois

Sorry neither of them make it into the top 5 Brit heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    The top 5 Brit heavywegihts

Tyson Fury
                    Anthony Joshua
                    Dillian Whyte
                    Joe Joyce
                    Daniel Dubois

Sorry neither of them make it into the top 5 Brit heavyweights.

I have Dubois beating everyone but fury in a couple of yrs

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                      I have Dubois beating everyone but fury in a couple of yrs
                      Yeah, he got the youth on his side, got the power, seems to have a decent chin, and his boxing skills are still improving.

Fury might be out of the game in a few years

Comment

Working...
                      X