Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Eyes Retirement: I Think I Have Three Fights Left

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This version of Derick Chisora stops Tyson Fury 'Fury has never duplicated his form from the Wladimir Kiltschko fight, although his team/trainers have been continually promising people that Fury is only 50% fit and still a work in progress'.

It is not even a case of fighting to his opponents level, I have been saying it for a very long time? Tyson Fury is a one trick pony at elite level.
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 10-27-2019, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
      The bolded part I've been saying in every thread about Fury since he came back to boxing.

Can't say he fooled everyone, I saw right through him.

Also, he IS the absolutely mockery of THE entire sport. Not sure how he convinced ESPN to believe in him.
      Unfortunately I was naive and didn't realize he was a fraud.
      I think ESPN was trying to get their PC points by signing the "mental illness" guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Breno G View Post
        Unfortunately I was naive and didn't realize he was a fraud.
        I think ESPN was trying to get their PC points by signing the "mental illness" guy...
        His entire "mental illness" claim and media run was a farce to gain empathy from the people and let them forget about the real reason he walked away from the sport.

The real reason was the lengthy suspension he was facing from UKAD for a failed drug test. That as well as the fact that he didn't want to face any bad style match ups moving forward in the Heavyweight division since Wlad was the perfect style for him.

He had the rematch, plus mandatory after mandatory which was too much responsibility for him at the time. He took the coward way out and blamed "mental health" instead of facing his issues. By the time he came back, his ban had expired. It was all calculated.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
          His entire "mental illness" claim and media run was a farce to gain empathy from the people and let them forget about the real reason he walked away from the sport.

The real reason was the lengthy suspension he was facing from UKAD for a failed drug test. That as well as the fact that he didn't want to face any bad style match ups moving forward in the Heavyweight division since Wlad was the perfect style for him.

He had the rematch, plus mandatory after mandatory which was too much responsibility for him at the time. He took the coward way out and blamed "mental health" instead of facing his issues. By the time he came back, his ban had expired. It was all calculated.
          you're 100% right, man. couldn't agree more

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
            This a big reason why I hope Wilder sparks him. The worst thing that could happen to boxing is having Fury win and become the REAL champ again only to lose focus or just retire. We need all the stars we can get for our sport. Having him beat Wilder and the winner of the rematch with AJ V Ruiz and retiring would be terrible. It would take a lot of luster of everyone else, and the heavyweight div would be back to being a mess without a clear #1 guy.
            Defeating Wilder AGAIN doesn't make him the REAL champion if BOTH are STILL DUCKING Joshua after and or he receives his titles back. . lol

Comment

No one knows how long he will stay and only half wits take this guy seriously just like Wilder ,two dummies ,dumb and dumber . I just hope Dumber ( Wilder ) takes an L so he could stop being afraid of a potential Joshua fight, Fury wont fight Joshua either, two chickens fighting each other ,two guys hopefully knock each other out.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Defeating Wilder AGAIN doesn't make him the REAL champion if BOTH are STILL DUCKING Joshua after and or he receives his titles back. . lol
                Oh no one is ducking AJ esp now. Even before NO ONE ducks the money fighter. AJ after his loss is clearly #3 even if he wins rematch. Getting KOed by a fringe contender will do that to you.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                  Oh no one is ducking AJ esp now. Even before NO ONE ducks the money fighter. AJ after his loss is clearly #3 even if he wins rematch. Getting KOed by a fringe contender will do that to you.
                  Well on paper yea,what about Wilder ducking a fringe level opponent like Joshua then if we go by some serious stupid logic like you bring on here all the time ? lol

Comment

Then what the hell are you waiting on? Get with it you bum! You won't be missed by fighting the Schwartz', Wallin's and the Braun Strowman's of the world instead of Deontay Wilder!

You turned down and ducked the Wilder rematch and now you have damaged scar tissue over both your right eye lid and eye brow; Which could take years to fully heal.

It's so bad to the point; Of it potentially and possibly ruining and ending your boxing career. I say good riddance and don't let the door knob hit you where the good Lord split you.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Well on paper yea,what about Wilder ducking a fringe level opponent like Joshua then if we go by some serious stupid logic like you bring on here all the time ? lol
                      Your an idiot. No one and ESP Wilder is ducking your hero. If I was you(ohh thank god I'm not)I would be worried about AJ winning his rematch vs a guy who was a fringe contender and KOed him. Also never called AJ a "fringe contender" I said he was KOed by one. That's a fact. Ruiz was not rated by THE RING, TRANS, or ESPN before he beat your hero.

Comment

Working...
                      X