Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Danny Garcia Tabbed as Mandatory By WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The WBC should make a Special "Gold Grill" for this 1.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      DSG hasn't been overrated, he's been underrated. He is also a tougher fight than ugas.
      Yeah. Well, I kinda guess that depends on how good you think he is and how good you think other people think he is, doesn't it? Some people have overrated him, others, I'm sure, have underrated him. Me, of course, I rated him just right...

And I disagree. Right now I think Ugas would be the tougher fight for Spence.

EDIT: Just to clarify though I ain't saying there's anything wrong with Spence vs Garcia, it's a decent fight, I just prefer Ugas v Spence and I'm also curious as to what reasons they gave for bypassing Yordenis.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-28-2019, 12:00 PM.

Comment

NOT "lame." Its a solid fight & Manny aint fighting Errol. Bud will be waiting a while too.
        It's Manny, he will fight, even if it's dangerous for him to do so.

Otherwise, vacate so we can get an undisputed champ at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Yeah. Well, I kinda guess that depends on how good you think he is and how good you think other people think he is, doesn't it? Some people have overrated him, others, I'm sure, have underrated him. Me, of course, I rated him just right...

And I disagree. Right now I think Ugas would be the tougher fight for Spence.

EDIT: Just to clarify though I ain't saying there's anything wrong with Spence vs Garcia, it's a decent fight, I just prefer Ugas v Spence and I'm also curious as to what reasons they gave for bypassing Yordenis.
          Why so high on ugas??

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Did i? What did i poo poo on? Did i call Garcia a bum? Did i call Spence a bum? Or did i just say i dont understand how Garcia has managed to jump in to mando spot considering his last couple of fights.

Maybe you can explain how a loss followed by a very average win puts him straight back in to a mando spot? I do actually already know the answer im just wondering if you do.
            Its better than a lot of rankings....so to me its irrelevant especially since we can get another good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              It's Manny, he will fight, even if it's dangerous for him to do so.

Otherwise, vacate so we can get an undisputed champ at 147.
              Nah, Manny isn't the same. He should really consider retirement.

Comment

Why so high on ugas??
                Riding off the Porter performance mainly TBH. Ain't that I'm 'so high on him', I think both Yordenis and Danny are solid mid top 10 Welters, but I thought Yordenis performed better against Shawn and I got Figueroa as a better win than Granados. So that's where I'm coming from - recent performances - even though Danny's overall body of work is much deeper.

Comment

Its better than a lot of rankings....so to me its irrelevant especially since we can get another good fight.
                  Then stop quoting me you nob. To you its irrelevent, to me those rankings are supposed to mean something so fighters have something to achieve and work towards. God damn casuals all up in here.

Comment

How the Hell this guy is constantly getting mandatory title shots is well and beyond my intelligence?

I mean, he hasn't done shit since moving up to 147 but beat up on cherrypicking low risk opponents.

Each time he's decides to step up his level of opposition for a mandatory title shot he always loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Al's fault for giving us good fights?!?!
                      that's relative

some may argue yes others no. I for one am not disappointed in the fights we get from al. Oscar doe.... don't get me started

Comment

Working...
                      X