Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does skull size matter in a fight?! how important is head size?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just do a bunch of hgh. I saw a guy I haven't seen in years who was always juiced and on hgh, and he looked like a mutant...his head was massive.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      just do a bunch of hgh. I saw a guy I haven't seen in years who was always juiced and on hgh, and he looked like a mutant...his head was massive.
      yeah I know HGH can make head and other bones grow

but HGH is expensive as fuk and I have zero money

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Alexkid too obvious with the alts
        this is my 1st account on this forum

I made my acc an hour ago to make this thread because this **** lives inside my head

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          No I don't look very good with a buzzcut, a lot of people dont. People come in different shapes and sizes. Maybe try growing your hair longer, growing some facial hair or putting a few pounds on.

I don't think getting punched in the face will change anything bro. Nobody pays attention to somebody's headsize unless it's a bit oversized...like the Pacman

A lot of times these things seem worse to you than they actually are, cos you pay too much attention to it and overthink and over analyze
          thank you for these motivational words

Comment

Originally posted by insecure View Post
            yeah I know HGH can make head and other bones grow

but HGH is expensive as fuk and I have zero money
            well, what can you do? growing up there was a guy who lived in my town that used to walk the streets all the time...he had a tiny head and a regular sized body. everyone called him "little head big guy". believe it or not, he used to hang around another guy sometimes who had a huge head and a slight frame...everyone called him "big head little guy". there's no point to this, but it's a story anyway.

Comment

Just lift weights often, get strong, eat well.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                wtf, lmao....
                😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

i wish my head were a bit smaller.. but.. what can i do.

i got big ears, and a big nose too, but what can i do.

my buddy greg, a shorter guy has a big head too, but he is a programming GOD, super rich, and gets a lot of chicks.

he does not fight, he has a conceal carry permit..

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    well, what can you do? growing up there was a guy who lived in my town that used to walk the streets all the time...he had a tiny head and a regular sized body. everyone called him "little head big guy". believe it or not, he used to hang around another guy sometimes who had a huge head and a slight frame...everyone called him "big head little guy". there's no point to this, but it's a story anyway.
                    Can't stop laughing lol

Comment

Just work out a lot man...will help with your self-esteem I think

Comment

Working...
                      X