Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does skull size matter in a fight?! how important is head size?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does skull size matter in a fight?! how important is head size?

hello.

there's something that has been bothering me for a long time..

so the thing is my growth was severely stunted.

from age 6 to age 17, I had a horrific environment. very bad childhood of almost no food, no water, high stress levels, very little sleep

and the result: very small body. absolutely everything on my body is tiny and I'm very depressed because of this. life is extremely unfair indeed. I am an emotionless pessimist. I am always in bad mood. I will never be able to get over my growth is stunted. everything on my body is so small, I can't stop crying about this

now my question is.. because my head is very small.. would this make me easier to KO?

I get angry fast and I am aggressive and tough, but I have never been in a fight even tho I have wanted to fight some people. I have been close to fighting, but then I remembered I have very small head and I didn't go through with it.

the only reason I have not been in a fight is because I'm very insecure about my small head. I feel like one punch on my head and I will die. my head is extremely tiny, you have no idea..

my head is literally the same size as 12 year old girls. I'm not even joking. I once saw myself next to a 12 year girl in the mirror and we had about the same head size. I almost had a heart attack when I saw my reflection. it was the 1st time in my life I felt panic. my head is ****ing tiny, it's pathetic..

does this mean I will be knocked out easier than the average person?

I have started to train my neck like crazy to cope/compensate for my lack of skull size

please give me serious advice. I'm struggling every day because of this

will my small head make me easier to beat up and knock out? or does skull size not matter?*

please serious answers only

I appreciate any serious advice. thank you

Only one way to find out I guess?

If this is a serious thread...I'd assume that your small head would make it harder for you to hit. Especially with good head movement. The reason they got rid of headgear in the Am's is because it makes guys easier to hit. (bigger target) and that they actually cause concussions

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

If this is a serious thread...
      100% serious thread, bro

I spent hours writing this from despair of my heart

you have no idea how much it bothers me

at least I can hide my small **** in underwear, but I can't hide a small head and it looks ridiculous

my life is hell, man

I just wanna know what will happen if I get punched in the face. can my small skull take it?

Comment

Dont be insecure friend. I have a small head also and i still get gal

How tall are you? It probably does effect your punch resistence but why does that matter? Do you plan on getting punched much?

Comment

Originally posted by insecure View Post
          hello.

there's something that has been bothering me for a long time..

so the thing is my growth was severely stunted.

from age 6 to age 17, I had a horrific environment. very bad childhood of almost no food, no water, high stress levels, very little sleep

and the result: very small body. absolutely everything on my body is tiny and I'm very depressed because of this. life is extremely unfair indeed. I am an emotionless pessimist. I am always in bad mood. I will never be able to get over my growth is stunted. everything on my body is so small, I can't stop crying about this

now my question is.. because my head is very small.. would this make me easier to KO?

I get angry fast and I am aggressive and tough, but I have never been in a fight even tho I have wanted to fight some people. I have been close to fighting, but then I remembered I have very small head and I didn't go through with it.

the only reason I have not been in a fight is because I'm very insecure about my small head. I feel like one punch on my head and I will die. my head is extremely tiny, you have no idea..

my head is literally the same size as 12 year old girls. I'm not even joking. I once saw myself next to a 12 year girl in the mirror and we had about the same head size. I almost had a heart attack when I saw my reflection. it was the 1st time in my life I felt panic. my head is ****ing tiny, it's pathetic..

does this mean I will be knocked out easier than the average person?

I have started to train my neck like crazy to cope/compensate for my lack of skull size

please give me serious advice. I'm struggling every day because of this

will my small head make me easier to beat up and knock out? or does skull size not matter?*

please serious answers only

I appreciate any serious advice. thank you
          Sorry to hear about your situation bro, concentrate on eating nutritional food dont just train your neck do a full body workout..

The depression go to the doctors they can help with that I've been through it. If you need a chat im here for ya mate.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Dont be insecure friend. I have a small head also and i still get gal

How tall are you? It probably does effect your punch resistence but why does that matter? Do you plan on getting punched much?
            I'm pretty sure you have a much bigger skull than me. how do you look with buzzcut? if you look at least normal, then your head is bigger than me

I can't pull off buzzcut at all

I look deformed and very ugly with buzzcut. most females pull off buzzcut way better than me, and it is indeed rage-inducing and soul-crushing

I worry about this in case I get in a fight. I wanna know if my tiny skull will make me get KO'd easily. I punch myself in the chin and browridge and eyesocket/zygos regurarly to try and strenghten them like when muay thai fighters strengthen shins by kicking hard objects

do you think punching my face will make my bones stronger/tougher?

Comment

Originally posted by insecure View Post
              I'm pretty sure you have a much bigger skull than me. how do you look with buzzcut? if you look at least normal, then your head is bigger than me

I can't pull off buzzcut at all

I look deformed and very ugly with buzzcut. most females pull off buzzcut way better than me, and it is indeed rage-inducing and soul-crushing

I worry about this in case I get in a fight. I wanna know if my tiny skull will make me get KO'd easily. I punch myself in the chin and browridge and eyesocket/zygos regurarly to try and strenghten them like when muay thai fighters strengthen shins by kicking hard objects

do you think punching my face will make my bones stronger/tougher?
              No I don't look very good with a buzzcut, a lot of people dont. People come in different shapes and sizes. Maybe try growing your hair longer, growing some facial hair or putting a few pounds on.

I don't think getting punched in the face will change anything bro. Nobody pays attention to somebody's headsize unless it's a bit oversized...like the Pacman

A lot of times these things seem worse to you than they actually are, cos you pay too much attention to it and overthink and over analyze

Comment

wtf, lmao....

Comment

It's all about perspective. A smaller head is also a smaller target and harder to hit.

Comment

Alexkid too obvious with the alts

Comment

Working...
                    X