Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Andrade getting froze out of all the big fights on DAZN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
    Oh really? I didn't know that! Do you remember where you found/heard about the Dr's note? I guess that would explain why he was never suspended in any way. I mean that's just bad luck if that really is the case
    "The results of the analysis are as follows: Adverse. Urine specimen number 4248408: oxilofrine detected. Note the following is also contained on the laboratory report: 'Opinions: oxilofrine may have resulted from the administration of ephedrine which was also detected but below the decision limit of 11ug/ml. The estimated concentration of ephedrine is 4.6 ug/ml.''

https://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/story/...etrius-andrade

So the oxilofrine reading could have been caused by the ephedrine, which was within the legal limit, and ephedrine is a common ingredient in nasal decongestants.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ephe...dY5IPLG_bqWiM:

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Mikey chose to jump up and fight Spence, he sought him out. When has Spence jumped up two weight divisions? How the heck do you duck someone not even in your weight class when no interest has been expressed to jump up in weight? Spence didn't call out Garcia, Garcia called him out. Dude, you are reaching
      There's tons of videos where Spence is calling out CANELO at 160. Even before the Mikey fight Spence called out CANELO then chose to fight a guy 2 division's smaller then his. I ain't reaching, but sounds like your protecting. Andrade stated what I stated & what many fan's have stated about Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
        There's tons of videos where Spence is calling out CANELO at 160. Even before the Mikey fight Spence called out CANELO then chose to fight a guy 2 division's smaller then his. I ain't reaching, but sounds like your protecting. Andrade stated what I stated & what many fan's have stated about Spence.
        Yeah bro, you're reaching. Again, Mikey CHOSE to move up and fight Spence. Did Spence mention moving up to fight Andrade or call him out? If the answer is no, then you're reaching. You are comparing apples to oranges. You can't duck a guy 2 divisions above you. That's re-tarded to think it's a duck

Comment

Who has Andrade fought?

He has nothing to say "here I'm, fight me, my greatest fight is....."

Has no fans, his fights are slow, and has not fought anyone worth of catching the attention of the casuals.

That is it, without that, he is not getting the payday - hens, the big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Yeah bro, you're reaching. Again, Mikey CHOSE to move up and fight Spence. Did Spence mention moving up to fight Andrade or call him out? If the answer is no, then you're reaching. You are comparing apples to oranges. You can't duck a guy 2 divisions above you. That's re-tarded to think it's a duck
            Spence called out CANELO at 160 , CANELO said let's do it then. Spence turned down the CANELO fight. Is that a duck?

Comment

Spence wasn’t offered a Canelo fight LMFAO.

Spence called out CANELO at 160 , CANELO said let's do it then. Spence turned down the CANELO fight. Is that a duck?

Comment

Was he offered the fight? Was anything done to show a legit refusal to fight when an offer was presented?

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
                  Time for MW Charlo to make a move and rescue Andrade. Charlo needs such fight badly.
                  Yeah, both Charlo and Andrade could use a little feud to generate a little buzz around their name.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    GGG has the mando with Szermata next.
                    Indeed! And he's made clear that'll he'll fight his mando next if he can't get Canelo. GGG wants no smoke at the moment with anyone not named Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X