Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Andrade getting froze out of all the big fights on DAZN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Andrade is just too goofy looking. He needs a close hair cur.
    I like Boo Boos style, man. Reminds me of me in the early 90s, cept err... blacker.

But I ain't convinced that's why he ain't getting fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      When DAZN offered Dervychenko more money to fight GGG than to fight Canelo I knew the freeze out was on. They didn't want GGG facing Andrade for a belt.
      What actually happened there was that GGG offered Dervychenko more money than Canelo offered him.

DAZN pay fees to finance fights. How the fees get split is negotiated between the fighters concerned

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        BJS wasn't on DAZN or signed to Hearn then. That was a WBO mandatory. That fight could be made now and should be made. Take it to the UK so BJS can use his nasal spray to make weight
        BJS's nasal spray is allowed out of competition by WADA, USADA, and every US athletic commission. I'm pretty sure you are aware of that.

Comment

Andrade is with DAZN simply because he just so happen to be with Eddie Hearn but DAZN obviously not invested in him like they are with Canelo and GGG who have exclusive DEALS with DAZN

Comment

charlo vs andrade is the possible fight for both these guys, if they dont make it u can only blame their promoters

Comment

Because he'd be a tough matchup for all of the marquee names, but he doesn't have a high enough profile or crowd pleasing style for the network to green light him as an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                Andrade called out Errol Spence after the Mikey Garcia fight.

Andrade-"If Spence can fight a guy 2 division's smaller then his , then come up to 160 & fight me Spence."

Spence ducked.

DAZN sent Charlo a great deal to fight Andrade & winner get's CANELO.

Charlo ducked & turned down the deal.
                Spence ducked Andrade!? Now I've heard it all

Comment

He's high risk low reward and has an unappealing style to mainstream fans unfortunately which is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    BJS's nasal spray is allowed out of competition by WADA, USADA, and every US athletic commission. I'm pretty sure you are aware of that.
                    - -Over the counter nasal sprays and the like are NOT illegal...Duh!

Hiring a good training team, mgr, and promoter confers infinitely more advantage than nasal spray .

Sad to see that you, your ball athletes, politicians, movie stars, business leaders, and more importantly, boxing officials and orgs can't pass a VADA test, so yeah, just dump on the fighters who get sucked drier each year by you leaches who are trying to kill the sport.

Comment

Horrible ugly style.

Comment

Working...
                      X